Thanks a bunch

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Isa, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

No one really gives a fucking toss do they?

You only want to reply to people with cheap easy shallow problems that you can help to make yourselves feel like you did something useful, is that it?

And meanwhile the rest of just drown and you keep your eyes shut.

How could you do this to me? I only ever try to help and Im just met with laughter rejection and ridicule..

Fuck this.

2. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

but you know what it doesnt fucking matter, you all know as soon as joe goes home (trains delayed by flooding some lines are closed atm) im goign to kill myself that night.

Then you can all go on with your lives .

3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. I'm doing everything I can just to keep myself going at the moment. I know you don't want to hear that right now, sorry :sad: :hug:

4. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Me the same thing..kill my self monday night.

5. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Everyone gathers round those people who speak loudly about whats going on.

I feel liek im being punished for not shouting loud enough

I hate upsetting others so often I keep quiet when Im upset, these are the last days of my life and yet I have kept quiet.

Some community, where is my support? I never signed up to give all I am whilst a) not having that recognised and b) getting nothing in return.

I just dont get it.

Ok no I do get it, I deserve to die so fate has stopped me getting any support which could distract me..

6. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

HOW DARE YOU

HOW DARE HE SAY I NEVER SPEAK TO HIM ANY MORE

Him and my sister are constantly locked up together not speaking to anyone else, and I didnt trouble them with my shit because of her divorce and his problems

I left them alone when they needed it and thats what I get?

I NEVER SPEAK TO YOU ANY MORE?

IM THE ONE THATS FUCKING DYING

Some best friends you are

7. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

whatever

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Isa I don't know what all is going on for you other than an intense urge to end your life. I can assure you that I do care about you and have since we met last year. I know your struggles have been long and hard, but I am still here to walk beside you as you try to get through them. I do not wish to see you harm yourself. Not now, not ever. Please do not be afraid to PM me when you need someone to talk with. It is open to you now as it has always been. Please take care, dear Isa. :hug:

9. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

:hug: You don't deserve to die!! :eek:hmy:

10. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Isa.... I wonder how you are doing now? :hug:

11. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Isa, you are a very helpful and kind person. I am sure everyone feels the same and I truly appreciate all of your replies to my posts. It really makes me feel so much better and I will be extremely disheartened if you are gone. Please take good care and tell me how are you feeling. :hug:

12. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

And I need that sharp techy brain cos I'm useless with anything going wrong with my computer..You know it..I know it...you got to stay around :hug:

13. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

I love my boyfriend, I really do.

At the moment hes stranded at my house because of the flooding in the uk, its flooded loads of space and it happens to be between my house and his (the 4.5 hour train journey crosses directly through the mdidle, and those trains are cancelled and those places are flooded).

I want him to go home so I can die. :(

My 2 closest friends guessed, they know me very well. I kept this attempt a secret (outside this forum, from the people who could stop me) and they said thats how they knew this time I might suceed, because i told no one.

They both said they love me whether I die or not, and hope i find happiness.

I am relieved, relieved at their forgiveness and release.

I love my boyfriend, but I am so bad tempered waiting and waiting for this all to be over, and I dont want his last memories of me to be like this...

I want him to remember the nice things he sees in me that no one else (including me) can see.

I love you Joe.

14. You are very kind as far as I can see by answering my post in poet's corner-which noone ever has done, not even to my hopefull poem-which I don't expect anyone to do due to the fact that most of my poetry is derived from my insanity. It was a very nice suprise so I am extremely gratefull for it. Sorry you're seeming not to feel any support :unsure: I feel I'm only a tidbit of help to anyone here but when I have more time(the evil one is screaming at me for no reason as I post this) I would like to talk if you wish you can PM me. I'm so sorry that the evil one is wasting all of mmy time when I could be of more help if only she would catch laryngitis or just leave me be, which will never happen.