thanks a lot

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I know I'm being irreasonable here, but I just have to get my emotions out. I'm sorry for how things went, apparently I could've done things differently, but YOU could've done things differently too, you could've told me certain stuff right away and you could've also check some things before accusing me of certain things, mate!

Thank you for taking away the one thing that I've been putting so much efford and time in. Thank you for taking away the one thing that I've been putting my whole heart in. Thank you for taking away the one thing that kept me going

Thanks a lot, mate. I thought you were a friend.

One day, when I go to the Island, I hope I won't ever have to meet you there. Cos I don't know what I'd do. All I know that it wouldnt be good.

You could've just as well killed me right away. Why havent you done that?

Thanks for everything, person whom I thought to be a real friend, whom I thought to be someone who understood me.

ps- the one whom this is addressed to will know, so everyone else, dont mind this thread. I just had to get it out.
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun you know where i am if you need me :smile: i love ya lots and hate to see you down, here if you need to talk :hug:

love ya

viks x
  3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

no worries Viks, me wifey ;) I'm fine :) Can't be bothered to think of it anymore. I'm done with it. I'll do my own thing.

and the person I was talking about doesnt have to expect my help anymore, if they can't even see how much effort I put in everything, and if they can't even say thank you for what I did. well fuck that. I'm done with that project.

wow that really helped :)
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Good girl, get it out and i think i know who its aimed at and i can see why lol anyway glad your feeling better :smile:
  5. wienerman

wienerman Guest

:hug::hug::hug: everyone is here for you es
  6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

:hug: I hope it helped to let it all out here hun..

7. Jess

Jess Guest

Hence "Let it all out..."

i'm glad you got it out Ishy :biggrin: I hope it helped some

and :hug: :hug: I'm here of course, anytime you wanna talk or anything!

take care hun