Thanks and goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gabelle, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabelle

Gabelle Member

Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a while, which is probably a good thing...but anyway, I just wanted to stop by and to say hi to everyone and to encourage you all to go on. I have seen incredible darkness and pain in my short life but I got through it. The saddest part was looking into mirrors, seeing this healthy young girl there and just not being able to connect to her at all, like I wasn't inside my body anymore, like I was a ghost ready to go. I don't want to preach to you all, I just hope you guys will stay strong. I survived domestic violence, crime, loneliness, disfigurement, bullying, many suicide attempts, and countless humiliations. And now I have a new chance to enjoy life. To let the love in, and to see myself as just another normal and great person. Cuz that's all you have to do. Thanks for the support and the forums. Best of Luck to all you gorgeous people :laugh:
  2. walkingsatire

walkingsatire Member

Well, that's fantastic, good for you. :D

Continue enjoying life.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Take care Gabelle. :hug:
  4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Always good to have eexamples of people getting through these things. Thanks and best wishes for the future.:smile:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you are feeling better hun.I'm sure you message will give some people hope :)

Take care :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.