Thanks and goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by manicmuse12, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manicmuse12

manicmuse12 Active Member

I've not been here long, i dont even know any of your name's (never a strong point of mine) but this forum has shown me once again, that there are some really nice people in the world. Im not doing it today but sometime in the next couple of days i'll be gone, my pain ending and my crying stopped. This is my final post to you all, so i'd just like to say thanks for listening and most of all thanks for caring. Goodbye x x

2. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

aww, i wish you wouldn't go.. i've not seen many of your posts, but i wish you'd stay around and let us get to know you better

3. Kaganovich

Kaganovich Active Member

Well.. hello and goodbye if it's too late, but if it's not and I hope it isn't and your message seemed like as much a hello as a goodbye! Talk to us let us know what's happening and although I would never say we can fix it or help make things better, sometimes it really does help to talk to people who will A) listen and B) not judge you for feeling suicidal. Frankly to me it's normal, so let's talk!

4. what has happened..? Can you please stay on and let us know what has happened..? Can you please don't end it.. Please don't give yourself a deadline.. I hoped to hear from you again.. :hug:

5. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

i dont know you nor have i seen any of your posts...but hey...give a newbie time to get to know you, give me hope, or at least the time to tell me why you can no longer go on..you have a reason to live, you can help everyone that feels like you and in turn help yourself, give yourself time to get through these horrible times...please dont go...:hug:

6. I see that you are online now.. can you please come to chatroom and talk to us about it..?

7. Hi! Im new on this forum and I dont have any friends. If you change your mind, I would like to get to know you and maybe we can be friends and help each other! :) that is if you dont mind....

8. manicmuse12

well im staying alive just for a little longer as there may be a small chance of getting back with my gf, but if that doesn't pan out i'll be off.

9. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

Good. Thank you.

10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Hello. I haven't been on much recently, we've never met. St

11. manicmuse12

I just never thought i'd ever feel this low, so low that death fills my mind more than life! so low that i can spend a whole day sat on my bed looking at a single point in the room. i just want it all to end :(

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

are you getting any proffesonal help with your depression Manic?

I know it's terrible to break up with a loved one but it's not worth taking your life over..even though it feels like it at the time..
    postpone your plans to go and give yourself some time to get 'through' the grief and see how you feel then..

I also know you don't want to hear and won't believe me when I say that there will be another love in your life and one that is right for you..you have to hold on and believe that..
    stay safe and take care *hug*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.