Thanks Everyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Feared.Desire, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

I thought I’d make this post to break away from the norm for a little, and put a somewhat little more positive spin on things.
    Same old story, I’ve been depressed/suicidal tendencies since I was in gr.6 or something stupid like that, and so on and so forth. I came across this site awhile back when I was having an impossible time coping. Drugs, friends leaving, so on and so forth. What helped me get through it? This site did.
    This is my thank you post to everyone who’s ever listened to my excessive rambling, as well as the admins and creators of this site.
    I don’t have anyone around me I can fully trust and talk to, and the suicide forum gives me and abundance of support and people I can talk to. I can safely say it’s helped me through some tough times over and over again.
    So, thank you everyone.
    - If anyone else wants to thank the others that have helped them, please take the time to do so now. Let others know we appreciate their help/support. -
    If the entire world were like the people on this site, we really would live in a perfect place.

(Not overly sure if this belongs on the suicide forum section. It seemed a little blue for the coffee house… My apologies if it’s in the wrong place)
  2. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

It has only been a month since I found this forum whilst researching methods and it has been a constant source of solence for me..
    Even at 4am I find someone or something to keep me warm through the dawn hours..I have never felt alone..

So thank you to the moderators, members and techies who have enabled me to vent, share and help..

Long may you continue
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

This forum is capable of miracles because it is filled with angels!!! And you happen to be one of those angels too Feared. I offer my thanks as well. For the cazillion times I've turned to the members here and each time someone unselfishly took my hand and led me from my own darkness and showed me the light they had to share. And to Robin who started such a wonderful forum to which I literally owe my life. Thank you all.
  4. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

Well said :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.