Thanks for being such a friendly community, guys. It's time for me to leave.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Eyepatch, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyepatch

Eyepatch Member

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to type here. I don't really have a lot to say...

I came here a few weeks ago hoping to find a clean and clinical method for my suicide, instead I found friendship, warmth and love (no matter how shallow it may have been). I became fond of this community and it's posters so I feel a final farewell is in order.

I want to thank everyone in this community for the support they give to others when they feel at their lowest. I want to thank the admins for keeping the site relatively troll-free when the internet can be so harmful to those of a sensitive disposition. Mostly I want to thank everyone, just for being here, and for doing a good job at providing due care and attention to those who need it.

Although everyone here may be suicidal, I feel the sentiment of this site will live forever, even after we're long gone.

I don't want to leave a long self-pitying note of pointless reasons for why I'm never going to return... I'd rather make my exit with a note of confidence... Confidence in you guys.

You are all wonderful and amazing people and what you do here is by far more accomplished than anything the shrinks and charities can do. I wish you the best in carrying on your good work.

As for me, I've reached my last straw and I'm ready to leave now.

I have no regrets... Well there is one regret. My only regret is that I wish I wasn't such a crap writer so I could have made this farewell post as poetic and meaningful as I'd imagined. I can't even get that right HAHA lol :p

Anyway guys, see you on the other side...

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please talk to us. What is the last straw you are talking about?

:hug:

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well what's the hurry?

U can always leave tomorrow. Why dont you tell us what is going on today, to make this THE day?

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Why are you leaving?

5. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

Thank you for all of your help and support and you know where i am if you need me. Good luck :hug:

6. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Come back and say that again please :cool:

7. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

you will leave us with a regret. you not comming back.
    if you found something that is comfortable to you, you should work with it.
    it takes time to readjust, rebuild.

sometimes just our own writting enables us to see things we wouldnt have.
    dont give up now.

it will be our regret.

odies words

8. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

See ya.

9. Eyepatch

Eyepatch Member

I didn't do it... I'll try again later haha

10. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

ha ha ?
    interesting response.

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your friends will always be here for you i hope you can help them as well. this forum is a godsend to some of us. We truly care for each other and for you so please stick around and continue to make more friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.