thanks for nothing chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sui caedere

all i wanted to do was to ask about the meds i am on i feel like shit right now and i was made to feel as if i was not in the same room. all i wanted is to talk so it looks like the only way to find out about the meds i am on is to take the whole fucking lot and to see what happens, well thanks for nothing....

Lost

Staff Alumni
Chat is mostly very welcoming and if you feel like was ignored, I doubt it was intentional. Chat can get a little bogged down or quiet for one reason or another sometimes and people can miss or don't hear what others say.

It can happen to any user in there, Please don't take it personal. :hug:

Stay till some one hears you or if someone is in one of the other rooms, try there and if that fails use forum for time being. :hug:

Give it another try when ready.

I'm Aaron btw :shake:

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hiya Sui,

I am sorry that you felt ignored in chat earlier. Chat can be very fast moving and sometimes messages can get missed. It is nothing personal. Did you try going into a quieter room to ask about meds? I know that when you were in Main Chat earlier there was a big conversation about meds so perhaps your msg got missed in the big conversation.

Please do not feel downhearted and please don't take it personally hun.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I am sorry your question wasn't answered. Sometimes chat is really fast moving. It wasn't intentional I assure you. You and your concerns are important.

Sorry you had a bad experience.

Kaos General

Oh do please turn it in.

Chat has always been unwelcoming, the only way to stop it is to keep going in until your noticed. All the people who claim otherwise are the ones who are in fact ignoring people intentionally or otherwise. How many more posts like this must their be until people actually acknowledge theirs a problem instead of ignoring it?

Mandy1

Antiquities Friend & Senior Member
Hi there,so sorry for you,its not nice too feel pushed away or ignored,i can understand that,try posting on the main forum,its worth a try,take care x

peacelovingguy

You are not being ignored mate - post it here and you would get a reply - chat is more fast paced - and because we are not visible to each other - we cannot see anyone perhaps hopping mad!

Its just a downside of using any chat feature with lots of others.

On a 1 to 1 level its very good.

I've not used the chat here myself.

Anyhow - best post up a thread about your meds question.

Good luck sui caedere

unusual name also.

What's the story there?

If I may be so bold as to ask!

meme333

I'm sorry you didn't get the response you were looking for.
I too would suggest doing a post instead.

I've only entered chat but haven't had conversations so I don't have the experience to offer anything on that but please post if you have questions maybe someone could answer

Speedy

Staff Alumni
all i wanted to do was to ask about the meds i am on i feel like shit right now and i was made to feel as if i was not in the same room. all i wanted is to talk so it looks like the only way to find out about the meds i am on is to take the whole fucking lot and to see what happens, well thanks for nothing....
Greetings and salutations, sui caedere!! And the same to everyone else who has posted in this thread! Thanks for providing so much input for us to read. :grouphug:

Oh, and sui caedere, it's a pleasure to meet you.

First of all, sorry that you felt unwelcome. Sometimes chat is quiet and because it has been quiet for a while, many members may stray away and multi-task, etc. Also, if it is busy, it can be easy to miss things.

I think one thing might be helpful to you, and if not I apologize for being redundant. I'm not sure how much time you have been in chat in the past, as I am a relatively new member compared to some here. Anyhow, if you ever enter and find yourself unwelcome, I recommend messaging a member privately in chat after saying hello in chat. If neither of those leads to any responses, don't hesitate to let us know.

If I see you enter chat, I will be sure to welcome you once I notice you're there. I'm a chat monitor and am in chat quite often, as are a few of the posters above in this thread. :hug: Hugs to you. Take care, and I'm just so pleased to meet you. :shake: I look forward to hearing from you again, and if not, I wish you the best of luck with everything.

With kindest personal regards,

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00