thanks for the company

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by juicy, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juicy

juicy Well-Known Member

Not going to come on here anymore. I think that I should stick to a less....intense site. I'm currently using a depression chat that is very chill and I think that's more appropiate for me at this stage in my depression. Maybe 2 years ago this site would have been very helpful but I honestly don't need it anymore. I would stay to help others but I think I need to take care of myself first. May sound selfish but I've always been the one to help others all the time. I need to look out for me. I came here in a time of great desperation but I think I have my depression beat. I'm basically homeless but I've been able to handle it very well so the way I see it, if I'm strong enough to handle that I think I can handle anything. I've realized that I'm a lot stronger than I think. Hope ya'll find happiness. And if you have trouble finding happiness, in the Motivational Messages forum I'll be posting a video that's always managed to cheer me up when I've been suicidal or really depressed. Maybe you'll enjoy it too:)

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I agree that you should be looking out for YOU hun i hope the depression site works well for you hugs

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i'll miss you. you're still so new on the site and your posts are usually so interesting

good luck....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.