Thanks for the help but...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Metallica*Melinda, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I don't want anyone to help me this time okay? I don't deserve it, thats why im not posting in the crisis forum... I want a MOD to lock this thread please so nobody replies...
    This is just my good-bye... I'll be leaving tomorrow... okay... so nobody reply...
    I want to say thanks to everyone and sorry to those I let down... I've just had enough...
    Thanks I guess, good-bye.
  2. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

Friends are there for eachother. I understand you maybe upset with me for replying. It is my duty as a human being to help others, it is just part of me. Please don't do this. You mean a lot to the people that are here.
  3. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Cya. I've enjoyed your prescence on this forum. I'm not going to talk you out of it, since you don't want any responses. Just wanted to say, this is a big decision you're about to make. Choose wisely.
  4. Metallica*Melinda

Nobody even cares that I'm here...
    If you mean on the forum, it could do without me,
    Less space to take up and more ppl would get replies...
  5. Metallica*Melinda

6. noone..

noone.. Member

actually i dont know what to say, just that you dont waste any space on this forum.. ppl are here for you n i hope you think about what youre doing again
    if you wanna talk you can pm me anytime but please take care, im sure youd hurt a lot of ppl

watch yourself
  7. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

PM me, I would like to talk to you.
  8. Stocky

Stocky Guest

I hope your survival instinct shines through....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.