Thanks for the help but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want anyone to help me this time okay? I don't deserve it, thats why im not posting in the crisis forum... I want a MOD to lock this thread please so nobody replies...
This is just my good-bye... I'll be leaving tomorrow... okay... so nobody reply...
I want to say thanks to everyone and sorry to those I let down... I've just had enough...
Thanks I guess, good-bye.

blackfire

Friends are there for eachother. I understand you maybe upset with me for replying. It is my duty as a human being to help others, it is just part of me. Please don't do this. You mean a lot to the people that are here.

twilightki

Cya. I've enjoyed your prescence on this forum. I'm not going to talk you out of it, since you don't want any responses. Just wanted to say, this is a big decision you're about to make. Choose wisely.

Nobody even cares that I'm here...
If you mean on the forum, it could do without me,
Less space to take up and more ppl would get replies...
BLAH BLAH! I COULD GO ON!
:badday:

actually i dont know what to say, just that you dont waste any space on this forum.. ppl are here for you n i hope you think about what youre doing again
if you wanna talk you can pm me anytime but please take care, im sure youd hurt a lot of ppl

watch yourself
noone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00