Thanks for the kind welcome.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Karlea, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karlea

Karlea New Member

I found this forum last night when I was really upset. I have not ever posted very much on forums, I am too fragile emotionally to deal with them. I really appreciate the private welcomes and hope to someday be able to tell my story . Right now I am mostly lurking, it is comforting to know I am not the only person who has these issues. I don't even know where to start about my illness and dealing with it ( or not dealing). talking and typing about it is very awkward for me. Anyway thanks and I hope to get to know you all better and some day be a helpful resource to others.
    Jenumbra likes this.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Karlea, welcome to the forum :) I can understand finding it difficult to talk about what is bothering you. If you feel you are one day able to let it all out, we will be here to listen :) Hope you will like it here.
    sahel likes this.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us :) Feel free to lurk as long as you like, and if you feel like replying to a post feel free to. When you are ready to talk, there wil be plenty ready to listen- you do not have to be overly detailed or talk about anything that you are not comfortable with so if decide to just chat and be sociable is fine too whenever you feel like it. I hope that in readoing the post and replies you can find some good advice, or comfort as well.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Take your time, but you should know that you are always free to open up and ask for help here on the forums or in the chat room. There is no pressure hun, but we're here to help when you are ready.

Know my inbox is always open as well!
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you found us. Sometimes it takes a while to feel safe, and that's okay. You can say as much or as little as you want to here. Just know someone will always be there to listen.
  6. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. *hugs*
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum. I hope you decide to stick around and talk with us! It might help a lot but lurking is totally cool too! Glad you found us :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.