Thanks for the push!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombieNation, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombieNation

ZombieNation Active Member

So I've been confused over the past few days about telling people I care about that I'm going to kill myself or not telling them.

The time is coming quickly to end my life and it didnt help that these <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - do not single out members> people are pushing me towards the edge this morning.

If you like I can live stream it for you guys that might make you feel even better about yourself's ?

<Mod Edit: singling out members>
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
  2. JustPernicious

JustPernicious Well-Known Member

Dude, you never once mentioned you wanted help or someone to talk to (that I saw) we're not mind readers around here. If you wanna talk shoot me a pm you can't expect us to know whats wrong without saying something
    i know depression sucks but don't get upset that we didn't help you when you didn't ask mate.
    Hope everything ok
    shoot me a pm if you want.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Alex, do not blame others for the way you are feeling.
    Please take the names out of the posts and let the admin deal with it.
  4. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Hi Alex

We havnt met and i see that you are pretty new here. Chat doesnt represent the forum. SF is a good place and it can really help. Im asking you to take a week or a few days to really think things over and to forget chat. Post on the forum where genuine, caring, kind people will listen and help you through you worries.

I hate chat personally. When i go in there i get ignored and there are a few clicks in there so please please please dont take it personally. A few people have complained about chat so you are not the first.

Please stay with us and let the good people help. Noone knows what is going on in eachothers lives so all we can do it try to be kind and forgive people for mistakes that they make. Those people my have vented on you in chat or have problems in the lives that are hurting them - who knows, but their actions are not a reflection of who you are, so dont let anyone make you do anything you dont want to do.

5. Libi

Libi New Member

Hey we spoke last night, it probably wasnt the best conversation and last night you probably thought i was a bit harsh, but seriously now, im going to be a complete douche to you.

Don't do anything silly. Sounds like you need serious help. Rememeber what i told you about your family. These people need you.

If you need someone to talk to- talk to us- we've all been there, you know i have. Just PM any one of us- we're all here for each othr mate. And if we aint good enough go see a doctor.

Take care x
  6. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

It's okay

Mate, I'm making it my goal to avoid chat, my friends might need me, but it's too volatile, angsty and scary an environment for me, and putting myself in harm's way is no way to care for others or reach out for a friendly ear. There's people who advertise on here to talk one-on-one. You can always pm me, though I'm probably the strangest one here. NoGood is a wonderful person too. That was an intelligent post small Kate. Well done.

People have msn. If you go in the chatroom, Seano is usually there and won't harm a fly, he's like a knight.

The most important thing I want you to understand, is it's not your fault. People tell you off sometimes, hey, it's okay to be a rebel sometimes, it's more fun.

I have a music channel, it's got about 170 songs. Maybe you would like to listen to cheer up.

Don't feel too bad. The rules are pretty lax round here unless you are malicious and vile. That's because people know you are in a lot of pain, everyone here is.

Life can still be beautiful if you have joy if happiness is too hard.

Venture beyond the horizons. I'm your friend if you need one.
  7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Re: It's okay

Idk what happened, but I don't think anyone intended to make you feel worse. I'm sorry that you feel so badly. If you need someone to talk to, I'm around. Just a PM away. :hug:
  8. ZombieNation

ZombieNation Active Member

I can't believe the mod edited out the names, I bet the mod wont even follow up and do anything about this. Probably wont even read the logs. The chat is so poorley monitred and to think you encourage people to use the chat, what a laugh!

In all honestly though I appreciate everyones post but nothing really helps, sorry guys. I'm not going to hold on or see my future or anything, trying to write this damn letter and its rather depressing!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
  9. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey alex

its not right to blame other people on the forum for your problems :unsure: it would be far more productive to try to talk to those very people and try to get help when you are feeling bad.

I have to say that i disagree quite strongly with the above quote in some respects. there are some lovely people who are regularly on chat and represent the forum very well. thhey are not only genuine, but also caring and kind.

as i said perhaps it would help to talk to people when you are in chat about what is bothering you :hug:
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Write to LTM. They will check the logs if needed.
    Posting such things on the forums, including names is unfair to the mod that was there and the members.
  11. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

12. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Seeing as this thread isn't getting anyone anywhere, and is just serving as a sounding board, and the names that I edited out are continuously getting reposted, I'm locking this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.