Thanks For Trials ~ by Yeshua Himself

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by sudut, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

You must say "Thank You" for everything, even seeming trials and worries.
    Joy is the whole being's attitude of "Thank You" to Me. Be glad. Rejoice. A father loves to see His children happy. I am revealing so much to you. Pass it on. Each truth is a jewel. Some poor spirit-impoverished friend will be glad of it. Drop one here and there.

Seek to find a heart-home for each Truth i have imparted to you. More truths will flow in. Use all i give you. Help others. I ache to find a way into each life and heart, for all to cry expectantly, "Even so, come Lord Jesus." (5:05)

2. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Thank you God,

-For letting children starve in some areas of the world, while other areas of the world there are billionaire's sitting in their mansions.

-For natural disasters which destroy lives. Either by killing them, or taking away everything they owned.

-For creating hitler and stalin, who caused millions of deaths.

-For creating rapists and child molesters.

-For allowing and at times encouraging rape, slavery, and murder in the bible.

-For letting thousands of people commit suicide, instead of actually helping them in their time of need.

-ETC

3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

YYYYESHUUUUUAA!!!!

Gesundheit.

4. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

Sudut, you're hella funny.

5. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

- Have you thanked God for the hands you have to type your post?

- You don't need to be a billionaire sitting on a mansion to help starving kids.
    how much of your own pay have you given to the starving children? lets not point our fingers at the billionaires

- Have you thanked God for the natural 'disaster' that your air that you are breathing right now isn't poisoned, or that an earthquake hasn't hit you.

. Before thanking God for creating Hitler who caused millions of deaths, have you thanked Him for giving us His only son as a sacrifice to save millions? what have you sacrificed for Him?

-. For creating us with the right to chose between being rapists or Einsteins. and rewarding every man according to His deeds. He is a righteous God.

-For giving us a choice to accept His help or decline it in our times of need. about the only times i have asked for God's help and didn't receive it was when i was walking in disobedience to His laws. :smile:

6. zzz

zzz Well-Known Member

Why would you give some of your pay to starving children? They are already in karmic debt. Why would you want to add to their burden? Would that not be a selfish act?

I live in London and the air I breathe is heavily contaminated. And we recently had an earthquake too.

Nobody sacrifices anything for God. He doesn’t need anything. You are the one who receives the fruit of your actions, not God.

Are you suggesting that God rewards people when they exploit others for their own profit?

God didn’t create the universe or the laws that apply to it. If he did then we could say that he is responsible for our suffering, which of course he isn’t.

Hi Sadut, I hope you are well. Please ignore my above remarks; I just wrote that to show that even a dullard like me can attempt a clever reply to somebody’s post. But what would be the point?

But seriously, did you thank God for entoloma43’s reply to your post? Did you feel genuine love and compassion towards him/her when you read their reply? Did you put yourself in their position and try to understand their point of view. Has your reply brought benefit and healing to this forum? Have you brought people closer to God? Or have you just created more conflict?

I’m not a religious person, but you’ve posted some very good points Sadut. Why not spend some time explaining those points to people and showing them how they can bring some benefit to themselves.

Sweet feelings from zzz.

7. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

I haven't, because the bad far outweighs the good. I may have hands to type with, but I don't have confidence to go outside and put my precious hands to more constructive tasks... such as earning a living.

I think you'll find that most of us do give to charity when we can. Living on poverty lines teaches you that it's not nice living like this and it would be beneficial to give what little you have to people that are even worse off than ourselves. We give what we can. That still doesn't make the fact that billionaires are still sitting in their mansions with their piles of money giving out little or none of it. If billionaires united worldwide and were half as giving or kind as us, they could wipe out world hunger and knowing that is majorly depressing.

That isn't gonna work on us, we're all suicidal. We wish for earthquakes to come and take us out of this hell hole of a planet!

There are far more Hitler's in the world as there are Jesus's. According to the story, Jesus sacrificed himself for us thousands of years ago, that's if the story is accurate and truthful. Hitler's atrocities are fact. For every good Jesus-like public figure in the world, I can name you at least 10 evil dictators.

It's nice that I can choose not to be a rapist, it's not nice that so many choose to be a rapist and that innocent women become victims of some sicko's choice.... choice that was given to him by a so-called self-righteous God.

You are completely delusional, God doesn't "help" anybody. I used to pray to God every single night and I haven't commited a single sin in years, my prayers were completely ignored. That's why I am Agnostic, I do believe in God, but if you think he can help you in this world, you're just deluding yourself. :smile:

PS - I would just like to state at this time that your threads about this "Yeshua" guy are a little too constant. Spam is never gonna get people to take you seriously, only ignored and ridiculed. Why not try to keep all your spam to just one thread, hmmm? I think it'd get you taken a lot more seriously, but that's just my opinion, you can do as you please....

8. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

As a fellow Londoner, I second that.

9. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Very wise words zzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.