Thanks life...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tired John, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tired John

Tired John Well-Known Member

... I needed another swift kick in the teeth.

Fuck it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sending you warm hugs instead hun be kind to you ok please hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: What happened?

4. Tired John

Long story, short, "business office" of wife's university screwed her stuff so bad, she'll now have to sit out a quarter in her PHD program. She's devastated and I'm helpless to do anything to help. Fucking USA is money, money, money and zero heart or soul. No damn wonder I HATE this world and the way it treats us.

5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Wow - I can only imagine how angry and sad you both might feel! I'm sorry it's happened. :hug:

6. Tired John

It's one thing to have these kind of delays and setbacks when we were young, but at age 60, now having our retirements basically stolen out from under us, it's hard to even put into words how much this really screws us...

.. and in Washington DC the Kabuki theater for "austerity" plays on because of the imaginary "fiscal cliff" or "debt ceiling" or "Muslim terrorists" or whatever the fuck the scary monster they are using as an excuse to rip us off this week is.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry that's happened to you, it's just unfair. :(

8. Tired John

Thanks for listening Wild Cherry. Depression is new to me, I mean I've been down before but not like now. I don't have anything left to "start over" with. I just don't. And life just keeps kicking us...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.