Thanks SF

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I didnt know where to place this thread so Im putting in here. Feel free to move it Mods if its in the wrong place. I just wanted to say 'Thanks SF'.... I dont always get the respones I want when I post here and I get really tired of explaining over and over again that I dont have access to health care but I know not everyone reads or remembers every post I make. I dont have anyone to talk to. My moms busy with her own problems. My Grandmas usually not very helpful.. I cant talk to my husband because he doesnt understand and is usually rude without meaning to be. Its nice to have a place I can log onto, jot down my thoughts/feelings, and be able to get them out. Although sometimes people are rude and probably on purpose, although I get tired of the same replies, and although I get angry trying to explain a dozen times in a row - its nice to have the people who care read over my posts and its great to just have a place get my thoughts across. I dont know if I will ever have anyone to actually talk to about my problems and my thoughts but in the meantime 'Thanks for being here SF'!
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

hey I'm glad you've found help and relief here!
    I have found the same!
    :sf: &
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

What a kind post! I'm glad you found SF. It is a haven, a place where you feel you are understood, a place you can vent, and so on and so on. And even though we come here seeking help and relief, we even help others. Please keep posting and keep moving forward. You may think you're posts are made to help you but hun they have helped others too so a big thank you to you to Kristin!
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Kristin,
    I'm one of those who reads threads but only replies to some.. You have every right to say what is on your mind..Please keep posting and I will make more of an effort to reply to them..Your not alone here on the forum.. We all come for different reasons and find a caring, nurturing place here on the forum..I have found it's better to let it out here because you get positive feed back from the others..The positives are what keep you going.. take care...
  5. mary

mary Guest

couuld not get logged in so trying to register again
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad you are finding some support...big hugs, j
  7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Believe me, even if we don't remember all the details, we are here for you. I would be happy to listen and offer any advice I can based on my 54 years of experience. I have a few female contacts and/or friends here and I'd like you to feel free to send me a private message any time. :hug:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I, too, have read many of your threads and listened as you have expressed your pain. i have also seen you reach out and help others when they were in need. I am glad you have found a place here with us. I am equally glad that you have helped others to feel that way too. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.