Thanks SF :/

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ASkylitDrive, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

I come here for help just to get abandoned by everyone. All the friends I made...even a guy who PROMISED to take care of me. They all vanished. Now I've set a date and no one is around to even talk me out of it or help me or anything.
    Thanks guys..love you too.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:i'm sorry: Shelbi :( im on msn if you need to talk...dont do this... please

3. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I'm pretty new here, and don't know your circumstances, or what has happened.

But I'm willing to listen if you want to talk. :hug:

4. ASkylitDrive

Sam I don't trust anyone anymore.

Kitty: Sorry..but its honestly too late now.

June 10th and I'll finally be put out of my misery.

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

But i never did anything for you not to trust me hun :( did i?

Dont do this shelbi....just dont...please...

6. ASkylitDrive

Too late now. When I asked for help everyone abandoned me.
    They can't come crawling back now I made my decision. They can't just sit around until i snap then offer to help.

7. carekitty

carekitty Guest

It's never too late. As long as there is still life, there is still hope.

I know it's hard to remember sometimes, but I think everyone on here is struggling. Maybe at times they don't reach out the way we want, because they are just barely hanging on themselves. But that doesn't mean that they meant to abandon you. Please give everyone another chance.

And I haven't abandoned you. How about giving me a chance?

8. ASkylitDrive

But I've spent months helping people...my friends even tell me to get help myself for once. but when I do I get shunned away.

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

im your friend right??
    did i leave you??? you never reached out to me hun :(

you know i would stop to help you hunni

let me help you now...please

10. ASkylitDrive

I'm a lost cause. Don't worry Sam. Go help Wayne instead.
    I'm not changing my mind.

11. free3

free3 Well-Known Member

:i'm sorry: that SF hasnt helped you, not that i represent SF in anyway, people are always making promises and then breakin them BUT Im sure that this person (Man) that promised to look after you dint say it and @ the time dint think that he wouldnt be able to go through with his promise, i suppose "easier said than done" is the motto. I'm sure that if he could have avoided u all this pain he would have, had he have known (The Grand Gift of Hind Sight),. People are not Hurtful on Purpose they r jus abit clumsy and thoughtless (which is the human condition: not knowing what affect your actions will have), which is usually fine until you get into a delicate situation.
    im sure that if you put you talk about your problems maybe we can help you.
    Definitely dont make any too hasty decision(s)... Death Lasts Along Time, infact it mite be permenant...

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
  12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Shelbi...hun listen,
    im NOT giving up on you...EVER!

i love you...dont push me away...let me help you or at least let me try...if your set on your plans what would it hurt for you to just talk to me?
    :i'm sorry: i wll NOT let you go

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!

13. ASkylitDrive

Fine..problems on the table.
    Sam you know all this already.. but I was diagnosed with BPD in march.
    Too scared to go to therapy
    Was addicted to cutting..lasted a month...started again really bad and NO ONE wanted to comfort me.
    I get beat up at school alot now, but all they had to say was I have a borderline episode and I came at them, so I can't charge them.
    I'm getting haunted by my cousin molesting me and my moms non stop verbal abuse and her drug usage.
    I can never keep a steady relationship.
    and it gets harder and harder to even want to breath at this point. In the middle of pe yesterday I held my breath and refused to breath for almost 3 mins.

14. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Shelbi, there is no such thing as a lost cause.

People are reaching out to you, let them be there and help you. It doesn't hurt as much when you share the pain.

15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hunni,

:hug: i love you...you need to stay hun...i know it is hard but you can do it...come on msn and talk to me...let me in further :)

you dont deserve any of this and you know it...so please dont let them win but you ending your life...you are so strong hun

Please please please...hang on to us

16. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Why are you scared to get some counseling?

I don't know how old you are, but if your mom is being abusive, and using drugs, you need to be somewhere safe. Is there anyone else you can stay with, even for awhile?

You should not have to put up with bullying at school. Have you told a teacher or counselor what is going on?

Please reconsider seeing a therapist. They can help you with the cutting/self harm, and maybe find a safe place for you to be.

17. ASkylitDrive

I'm 17..bday was the 24th.
    Sam I don't want ot go on msn right now sweetie..I love you though.
    I live with my dad. What sickens me is he knows all this, but I still have to visit her on weekends. I try talking to teachers but they don't do much, if not anything at all.

I'm scared of strangers. Too many bad experiences.

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

i love you to and i wont give up....no matter what i may end up having to do :wub:

19. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Does your school have a school counselor? He/she may be the one to talk to. The teachers should be doing more, and they are wrong not to.

Do you have any grandparents, etc., that you could talk to about the visits with your mom. Your dad's hands might be tied by custody arrangements, I don't know what the circumstances are. But you should not have to deal with her problems. If there was a lawyer/judge to made the custody arrangements, maybe they can step in and change things if necessary.

Do you have a doctor that you see? That might be another first step to take. If you tell them a bit of what is happening, they may be able to find someone who can help.

20. ASkylitDrive

No doctor.
    Went to school counselor about my cuts. She called my dad and my dad ignored her then took me home saying my cuts were 'just a phase' and offered to get me birth control because he thought it was my lack of control of hormones. This was after I showed him my cuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.