1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to all...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Bambi, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well today is my 1 year anniversary here at SF and I just wanted to thank the members and staff for helping stay alive and giving my life more meaning.

I love all of you and love this place so much. I don't know if anyone saw Hazel's post regarding raising funds for this place but I for one am giving what I can to keep this wonderful place running. So much goes into this place and if you can spare some monies for a donation to keep this place up and running I think that would be great. Irregardless you all contribute and I have taken from you all...thank you so much. It is my sincerest hope that I have been able to give back at least half that which I have taken for you all.
    I love you all and you have helped keep this person alive another year so I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all ...B

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cheekkiss:

3. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

You are wonderful :hug:

4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

youre awesome bambi :hugtackles: glad you found help here, and glad we could help you :hug:

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:stars: happy 1st birthday :tongue: i really wanna take the time to say thanks for all the uspport you give to the site, and we really do notice when your missing :hug:

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're still here, Bambi

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:stars: I'm so glad you're here bambi...you're a huge help to so many...*hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.