Thanks to all...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Bambi, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well today is my 1 year anniversary here at SF and I just wanted to thank the members and staff for helping stay alive and giving my life more meaning.

I love all of you and love this place so much. I don't know if anyone saw Hazel's post regarding raising funds for this place but I for one am giving what I can to keep this wonderful place running. So much goes into this place and if you can spare some monies for a donation to keep this place up and running I think that would be great. Irregardless you all contribute and I have taken from you all...thank you so much. It is my sincerest hope that I have been able to give back at least half that which I have taken for you all.
    I love you all and you have helped keep this person alive another year so I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all ...B

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cheekkiss:

3. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

You are wonderful :hug:

4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

youre awesome bambi :hugtackles: glad you found help here, and glad we could help you :hug:

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:stars: happy 1st birthday :tongue: i really wanna take the time to say thanks for all the uspport you give to the site, and we really do notice when your missing :hug:

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're still here, Bambi

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:stars: I'm so glad you're here bambi...you're a huge help to so many...*hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.