• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Thanks to LongRoad95 for the quote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valteron

Lol. Love that quote. I do not know if I fully agree. I dont thing you will know anything. You will not know you do not feel fear or sadness because your dead. No soul (not that there is one anyway) so no way of even thinking "this is much better now".

I love this scene from blade runner known as tears in the rain. Hope this link works but it may not as its mobile version. If not type "blade runner tears in the rain" and watch the 4 min one. m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=a_saUN4j7Gw
I really do not get the point of that scene, I'm afraid. But thank you.

Lestat

The point was to show you that everything you now believe, want, have seen, have loved will be gone. Yes, one day that will happen anyway. But dont end it. You may have a few people to show how stupid religion is first. Stick with it my fellow dawkins reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00