Thanks to the admins for getting me in so fast

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cruztacean, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cruztacean

cruztacean Member

I just registered, and when I saw the process, it frustrated me. I was afraid I was going to become so suicidal by the time I got approved that I might not make it in here. But somebody acted quickly. Thank you. Now I'm posting.

I do feel suicidal. I don't want to live. I want my life to be over. It is better than it ever was before, but no matter what my circumstances, I'm still me, and I'm still the same worthless turd I've always been.

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're hurting.

I care, and don't agree that you're a"worthless turd"

Actually, I think you're important, you might be the person who responds when I'm in a bad place.

Can you post a little more? Maybe let us know why you're down on yourself?

3. cruztacean

cruztacean Member

Thanks. I've been up all night. It's 7:15 here on the Pacific coast, USA. (This seems to be a UK-run site, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe that's how I got in so fast, as it's a different time zone there, but that's providential, actually, and helps me see a ray of hope.) Anyway, I'm starting to get sleepy now. I will come back, and I will post in detail why I feel bad about myself.

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug: I hope you are doing ok. You are not worthless hun xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.