Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Hi - I think I need to be done here, on SF. I'm really in bad, bad place. I can't seem to shift and change and get out of this. I know I've done it before and I know it's possible and could happen. It just doesn't feel like it atm. I come here hoping for something and I know people try. I also know many struggle with so much and my expectations are incorrect. So many are suffering and I don't want to take up that space/energy as it's unfair.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know what is going to help this time. I'm really trying or I think I am. Maybe I'm not, just fooling myself. Nothing is helping. Last night was the closest I've been in a while. It's ridiculous, I am ridiculous.

anyhow, for now I think I need to go. I'm repeating myself but not explaining all, sorry.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun

I think this would be a bad time to leave SF, when you need help, support and encouragement. You are not taking up the space of anyone else hun, you are worthy of the support and attention of peer to peer support just like anyone else. I think you're a unique person who is very kind and think you a smart person in need of support, not ridiculous at all.

hugs to you :hug:
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am so sorry that your are feeling low. I'm.glad you posted as you are NOT WORTHLESS but important to this community.

Life is important and YOU ARE NOT TAKING UP ANYONE'S TIME. In whatever circumstances we suffer in everyday life. We must continue to live our life and that also applies to YOU.

I know your are hurting but please remember I feel your pain and that means you are not alone. It's about dealing with yourself hour by hour. You are important and never ever forget.

You are very important and today be the start of your healing process. The healing process also begins with you being kinder to yourself.

So try to strong and just think someone, somewhere is feeling your pain. If you want further support, you are welcome to PM me anytime. Keep posting and remain safe.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Stay safe ok hun you are important ok you are not taking any more space then the rest of us are
  5. Vaughan

Vaughan Well-Known Member

Hey, the cool thing about the Internet is that space is infinite!
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It'll be fine. I'm going to try and see if it helps. And if not, then at least there'll be no drivel in the meantime.

Thank you all.
  7. MisterBGone

Well, I always look forward to what you have to say...
  8. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Call a crisis hotline or go to the ER when you feel close to it. Getting professional help can give you more tools SF can't give you at the moment but always feel free to post stuff here, you're never taking up people's times from others here. You are important to many of us on SF. Just want the best for you. Safety is a pirority.
  9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you all :)
  10. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your welcome. It's good to hear from you. Just be safe as you are important.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.