thanks

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered27, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I realize that I have no right, and there's little or no point to this thread. I just felt like writing somewhere there might be a chance of someone in this world noticing. It's nice not to be noticed sometiems but other times I just feel like screaming at the top of my lungs just so someone will turn their head.

If anyone knows, and Id on't think anyone will, who this is I'm sorry for not being around and for being such a messed up person. I won't even use friend because that's not how friends are. I don't consider myself a friend to hardly anyone here anymore.. I've burned my bridges and realize some can't be repaired.. I'll come to accept the fact soon enough.

I just wanted to say, in the even that anything should happen.. that you all have done a great deal for me.. and hope you never forget how much that's meant to me.

I can't say much more without giving this away totally.. but thank you

2. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Bridges can be repaired because you had to build them in the first place. Being ignored isnt a nice feeling at all. People can be so caught up with themselves that they don't see anything around them, especially people who need attention, affection. But if you cut yourself off from the world then you sacrifice the chance for them to notice. I know that sounds like nothing because it's not as if they did anyhow. Sometimes people need a poke, sometimes they need a mouthful down the ear, it's a shame, but we must help ourselves in the hardest times and that means telling someone.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Bridges can be repaired, sometimes it just takes time. Sometimes it takes longer than people want but in the end you never know what the outcome may be. I'm sorry you feel the way you do and I hope in time you can mend those bridges and make things better. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.