Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Jess, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Jess

Jess Guest

Hey Everyone,

There's a few people on here, three to be exact, that I really look up to. Three people who have made a huge difference in my life even just through words of wisdom and common chatter. Everything from helping me when I'm at my lowest point to making fun of me when I do something stupid :laugh:

I don't want to give any names, but I'm sure they'll know who they are and I owe them all the thanks in the world. While I know I'm far from being completely happy 100% of the time, or "fixed", "cured" or whatever! I know you guys will be there no matter what tomorrow brings and thanks so SO much for that!!

:hug: :hug:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so glad you are feeling better Jess. None of us are happy 100% of the time. You are right in that we will be here when you have reached your lowest point, but we are also here to celebrate in your joys. You are a fantastic young woman. :hug:
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I'm just glad to see you back :hug: :biggrin:
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Believe it or not i missed you so damn much. I missed seeing you in chat or random chats on msn. I ever miss those emails we sent over christmas (still in my inbox, i re read them the other day lol) Your a great girl and i admire you a lot. Im here if you ever wanna talk, you can msn, pm me or even email me. You have a friend in me if you ever need one.