1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ThanKs

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Jess, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess

Jess Guest

Hey Everyone,

There's a few people on here, three to be exact, that I really look up to. Three people who have made a huge difference in my life even just through words of wisdom and common chatter. Everything from helping me when I'm at my lowest point to making fun of me when I do something stupid :laugh:

I don't want to give any names, but I'm sure they'll know who they are and I owe them all the thanks in the world. While I know I'm far from being completely happy 100% of the time, or "fixed", "cured" or whatever! I know you guys will be there no matter what tomorrow brings and thanks so SO much for that!!

:hug: :hug:

~Jess

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so glad you are feeling better Jess. None of us are happy 100% of the time. You are right in that we will be here when you have reached your lowest point, but we are also here to celebrate in your joys. You are a fantastic young woman. :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I'm just glad to see you back :hug: :biggrin:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Jess,

Believe it or not i missed you so damn much. I missed seeing you in chat or random chats on msn. I ever miss those emails we sent over christmas (still in my inbox, i re read them the other day lol) Your a great girl and i admire you a lot. Im here if you ever wanna talk, you can msn, pm me or even email me. You have a friend in me if you ever need one.

xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.