thanks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SpencerA, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

for the support given on my last thread, it was mostly appreciated and taken into consideration. I doubt i'll be around on here for much longer, i think it's probably best that in future i look for support from people who are close to me and understand that part of who i am is the fact in some respects i'm quite naive and like to see the best in people, even if they clearly are taking advantage. any of you whom i've got to know well on here, most of you have my msn, if i'm not on here again and you'd like to contact me i'm pretty sure my e-mail address is on my profile page. thanks again, laura.

2. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

:hug:
    I was also taken advantage by someone older at work. It's very hard.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Lauren...best of luck to you and know we are here should you decide to visit...big hugs, J

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Laura,

It was nice knowing know, I hope you come back from time to time to let us know how you are, take care of yourself hun :hug:

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

awe you've been wonderful to talk to and I'll send you an email sometime :hug: :wub:

6. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

you got to do what is right for you.. but i hope you come back to let us know how you are sometime?
    good luck !!

sam x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.