Discussion in 'Welcome' started by total eclipse, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Although i was very nervous to try another forum i am so happy i came here.
    My fears are lessening as i see how compassionate people are and supporting to each other. Thanks for each of your responses and your understanding please if your upset with me at all let me know as soon as possible so i can change whatever i am doing wrong okay. I really don't want to upset anyone thanks i think private diary is a life line as it gets all the pain and unwanted thoughts out without being insensitive to anyone. Thanks to everyone here it is a great forum.
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi Mary,

I don't know your past experience with forums but I'm glad you're beginning to settle in here. Being new can be scary & nervewracking but you have as much right to be here as any of us.

Take care.

:hug: xx
  3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Glad you've find some help and support in this forum and that your settling down :)
  4. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi mary :smile: i'm glad you're getting along well here. we're all here to help
    i'm sure you're a wonderful person and i look forward to seeing you around the boards :hug:
    thinking of you :heart:
    triggs xx
  5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Good news! We're all here for a reason, and most of us want to help. I'm glad your'e staying :rose:
  6. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum Mary.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Mary :) I'm glad you're feeling more at ease here!
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Glad to hear you are feeling a sense of security here. I hope we can continue to be of support to you. :hug:
  9. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf :D
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the family.. I'm glad you are feeling comfortable here.. You will find plenty of support here..
  11. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome to sf mary
  12. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Mary! :) Feel free to PM me if you need help with anything. :hug:
  13. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Hello Mary!
    Everyone here is always up to talking to you about anything. If you don't feel comfortable talking to them, feel free to PM me. Hope we can help you in a positive way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.