thanks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kaos General, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone who has made me feel unwanted tonight, i have now cut myself and i just wanna keep on going, so give yourselves a big pat on the back, i now know how much you all hate me. Why else would i be ignored and then for someone to tell me yopu was all in a conference call on msn.

Im pathetic all my friends are now online and i have no real friends anymore. No-one ever wants to talk to me. I literally cannot take anymore

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

It's really not fair of you to blame people for you hurting yourself. I don't know exactly what happened but I doubt people were trying to be cruel or had mean intentions from having a conference call. It doesn't mean that people don't care. I'm sorry that you were hurt enough by people that you hurt yourself, but blaming others for it because they didn't talk to you on msn is really unfair. Saying "give yourselves a big pat on the pack" is making it sound like they meant to hurt you, which I doubt is the case. If you want to talk about it, though, you can PM me if you want. I'll listen and try to help if I can.

3. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

ill listen if you wannna talk

4. Kaos General

I got told that everyone was by the people who were online all night that i thought were my friends.

They dont want me around so whats the point

5. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

im sure thats not what they meant, people says things they dont mean out of anger or jealously, emotions are complex and sometimes they can be misinterpreted

and if they dont want you as a friend, well why would you want them around? theres people out there for everyone, you just gotta find the right ones

6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

wayne, that was not the case!! i was in the call myself, noone made u cut, only u can do that!! u cant blame anyone else hun, u have to admit that you did that, and we werent ignoring u or anything!! :hug:

7. Kaos General

I have no friends, no-one actually wants me around, thats been proven tonight

8. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

will you let me want you around? i know i dont know you very well, but i wanna meet you and get to know you before i never get a chance

9. Kaos General

No-one made me cut your right, but you all made me feel unwanted and ignored especially after the last 2 days

10. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm... well I cannot say I know why you are so upset. However, everyone here is suffering. We all want to help and be helped. Sometimes we will get angry at each other. That is just one of the down sides to this forum.

11. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

nobody is unwanted on sf. infact nobody anywhere is ever really unwanted. how old are you? why dont you PM some of us and tell us your story? we'll tell you whether you are unwantable or likable.:)

12. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

feel free to pm me ill let ya know

13. Kaos General

i just cant do this at the moment

14. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

feel free to contact me any way and keep talking on here ill listen and let you know

15. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

What I really want to say is don't get so attached to people, don't put so much into people, forget about having friends for a while and spend time learning how to enjoy your own company and at the same time spend time working on getting yourself better etc. etc. blah blah blah. But if only if were that easy.

I am doing all of that at the moment and I'm doing great aren't I. *sarcasm*

I dunno what to say to tell the truth, people just let you down over and over again and simply aren't worth it.
    When I'm by myself I never feel like this... it's only once people enter the equation do things start to turn to shit.
    Think about it...

16. Kaos General

its my own fault for letting people affect me

17. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

its normal for people to get to other people, so its not unexpected, we all need to help eachother deal with it

18. Kaos General

Im expected to be the strong one who never breaks down and is their for everyone.

19. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

we all expect to be that, adn we all are at differnet times, everyone has a rough patch and needs someone else to be the strong one

20. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

wayne? :hug: talk to me :) im on msn now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.