Thanks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I just want to thank to all of you who tried to help me. I hope you won't be disappointed because of what I am planning to do

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

of course we will be disappointed and i hope for your sake you don't I hope and pray you go to hospital now and get help for you You are worth the fight okay Just do it pickup phone and call crisis and get help for you Pollo I care.

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

pollo i am happy to listen anytime. nothing is set in stone, you don't have to go through with sunday's plan. help is available, you just need to reach out and ask for it. i'm thinking of you and hope you will make that call.

4. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

What can I do when everything in my life says I suck, I am worthless, I am stupid, ugly and invisible. No one will notice if I am not here anymore!!!!!!

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'd notice

6. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Oh God! hanks a lot, I am struggling right now, if I could I would do it now but I need to wait until Monday or Tuesday, but really thanks!! You made my pain to be a bit less painful

7. ali-wali

ali-wali Well-Known Member

Please don't! Your worth so much more than you think you are. Just call somebody. Everybody on here will miss you, I don't even know you and I'm praying you don't do it. Give yourself a chance to make your life better again. xxxxxxxx

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up Pollo. Don't let suicide claim another victim. :sad:

9. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

it's decided, I will do it Tuesday after I finish organizing a couple of things. I am so sorry, sorry to disappoint you

10. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

I understand. It is hard. It sucks for me too.

11. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

youre not any of those things :hug:

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Please dont hurt yourself hun. :sad: Stay and talk. Whats wrong?

13. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I just made my mind, I don't see there is a way back. It hurts, it hurts deep inside but I don't see any future in my life. I am sorry, really sorry

14. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Please get some help Pollo. We dont think your stupid and we would certainely miss you if you wasnt here.. :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.