Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormrider

Been on here actively a few months and i think it needs to be said that it's a great thing for some people to get some extra support here when needed,especially when we can't talk to family or friends.

At the moment i'm looking at my future a bit more positive, i promised myself this will be the year i will change the things that i have in control.

I'm sure i'll still have some depressed/angry rants here but i even changed my mood to fine for now :cool:

It's great to see that there are people that take the time to encourage people here to be positive.

So i think a big :thanks: is in order to the moderators and people that keep this forum online. :goodjob:

lachrymose27

I'm also looking toward a more positive future, good to know you are too

Been on here actively a few months and i think it needs to be said that it's a great thing for some people to get some extra support here when needed,especially when we can't talk to family or friends.

At the moment i'm looking at my future a bit more positive, i promised myself this will be the year i will change the things that i have in control.

I'm sure i'll still have some depressed/angry rants here but i even changed my mood to fine for now :cool:

It's great to see that there are people that take the time to encourage people here to be positive.

So i think a big :thanks: is in order to the moderators and people that keep this forum online. :goodjob:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
thanks for sharing your positive experience from here. and hope that you always return when you need some support and care. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00