Thanks

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormrider, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Been on here actively a few months and i think it needs to be said that it's a great thing for some people to get some extra support here when needed,especially when we can't talk to family or friends.

At the moment i'm looking at my future a bit more positive, i promised myself this will be the year i will change the things that i have in control.

I'm sure i'll still have some depressed/angry rants here but i even changed my mood to fine for now :cool:

It's great to see that there are people that take the time to encourage people here to be positive.

So i think a big :thanks: is in order to the moderators and people that keep this forum online. :goodjob:

2. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Don't mention it. :)

3. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Funny you responded 1st to this, but don't worry. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you just a had a bad moment earlier when commenting on one of my previous posts. :tongue:

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are feeling more positive x

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

glad you are feeling more postive too hugs

6. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

lotsa :hug: :hug: :hug:
    be well. :lol!:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:arms: glad it's helping

8. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

I'm also looking toward a more positive future, good to know you are too

9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

thanks for sharing your positive experience from here. and hope that you always return when you need some support and care. good luck