Thanksgiving Alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Well, thanks to my best friend's reluctance to mix friends with family and her view of me as something way less than a best friend, barely an acquantance, I've been banned from her family this weekend.

I'll stay in, watch TV all day. Who knows, maybe I can go out find a church and see if I can volunteer. Maybe make some new friends. If this sounds like I'm hopeful, I'm not. I'm gonna be deadly depressed this weekend.

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Come and live in the UK we have no such thing as thanksgiving, hell most of us dont even know what it is over here!!

3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Yeah, maybe you're better off.

4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I might become a buddhist so then i dont have to celebrate christmas as well

5. pit

pit Well-Known Member

And if the UK can dump Xmas too, I'll definitely live there!

6. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Awww :l. Thanksgiving is always pretty boring for me. Our family got banned from most gatherings that other family members outside our home have. Its a depressing time of year for me, not just for that, but for the history background behind it. Perhaps the native american in my blood makes me think that way. I view thanksgiving as a greedy holiday rather than a thankful one :l. But anyways; don't let it get you to down. Perhaps you can do what you mention. That sounds pretty fun. I hope things go ok and you don't feel to down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.