thankyou , my lot was too much tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by patacake, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

I would like to say thanks to Frank (diver200) and harry (thelonelyone) who came to my rescue during an unussually critical time for me , i have a fair bit in lifes not so sweet bowl at the moment and i dont often in fact ever normally deal with it outwardly .
    However tonight for various reasons some i dont really understand some fairly harsh feeling spilt over and i became a critical wreck for a while there, it happens to me alone ussually , but for whatever reason tonight I was unable to keep a lid on my pain.
    I ve made some silly choices , wreckless even i dont know im very self destructive in many ways - i dont self injure in a physical way but i mentally torment and cause myself additional heartache on top of that I already have.
    I wish I felt better tonight , I guess I soon will well I hope so , until the next time , until i stop hurting. :cry2:

Frank , Harry ty for being with me, i needed u and u were both there , u wont find me forgetting that.

:hug: :cry:

Jo xxxxxxx
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Glad they were there for you hun. When we let ourselves be alone to deal with things, nothing good ever comes from it. Dont be afraid to let others in cuz see, two angels came to help you out tonight, and the next time they will be there again. Be strong hun and when you cant, turn to your friends here for extra strength, support and love. Several of the things that there seems to be an abundance of around here (lol).
  3. patacake

Thanks hun :hug:
  4. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

*hug *hug *hug
  5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

sorry i wasnt on line for you when you needed me as you know in a dark place to but if this happenes again just text you know i will come to your aid as you have to mine so many times hope todays a little better
  6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Big hugs Jo :)

Hope you're feeling a little better today :hug: :hug:
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hope you are doing better today patacake. :hug:
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad they were there for you :hug: If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me , I hope you are feeling better today :hug:
  9. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

Thanks for the kind words. I know that both Harry and I were genuinely concerned for keep so much of your own feelings inside, that when you let them out your friends get concerned. Jo, you are truly the best person i know. You are unconditional in your love and empathy for others. You are always there to lend a willing ear, and you have effected so many on this site so deeply, you will never know how much you are valued. Even when your B.S. meter is pegged you still continue with a smiling face. We could all take example from you. While i appreciate Itmahanh's statement that Harry and I were the angels, it can only be true that we were emulating you, and that you are the true angel. You are in our hearts, and thoughts. We love you. Even if you are a ................. :wink:
  10. patacake

thanks ev 1 for ur kind words , im feeling much better than i was :unsure: but its a harsh climb as we all know , much better doing it knowing ppl care

ty so much :hug:

frank ty hun x

jo xx
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.