Thankyou SF

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by justMe7, May 18, 2012.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

:) .. Idk.. despite all the crap, I really do appricate being able to come to a place like this with such nice people. Even when crazyness is said, idk.. you guys are always so nice. It's nice, even in the darkest of moments that there are so many nice people.
    Idk.. thanks for being here.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have found this place one of the safest ones so far people see who you are and they don't judge i thanks god they let me stay when i was in so much distress lots of good people here that for sure

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

And a huge thank you going out to you too for who you are and what you do here. :)

4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Blake - you are one of the people who makes this place what it is. Thank YOU for the times you have answered my threads and offered support when you do not know me at all. You are a good person :hug:

5. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I agree 100%. This forum is the friendliest and most supportive I have found to date. Thank you to everyone who has offered me kind words and thank you to everyone who made this forum possible. Special thanks to WildCherry for taking time out of her busy schedule to be there when I needed a friend and to listen to my problems.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Ditto to everyone elses posts...:hug:
    you said it well sblake..
    this is a great place to be but one we all wish we had no reason to need.

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Blakey...you know how I care about you...this was lovely for you to say...hope things go better and that you get the goodness you deserve

8. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

:) Always been the best place on earth for me to talk and just be me.. Idk I can say things here that I never should have. But I can... and not get attacked or judged publically. It can be frustrating but it's so very special. Thankyou very much for this site. I can't imagine what or where I would have gone without this site and the people in it. I hope you all stay safe and just be who you are. You all rock and remind me constantly how open minded and free people are, even through all the pain people feel. .. idk I cant word it. Just thankyou x

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you feel safe here hun and hope you continue to let out the pain here ok hugs

10. Kim Novak

Kim Novak Well-Known Member

Thank you SF. I have nowhere to go and no one to talk to. I get much comfort when I read the kind supportive words that members have for each other.