Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aliceneedshelpnow, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, I would just like to say thankyou. Last time I was here I was going through a crisis or what I call a dark patch. It has for the time being passed so I want to thank everyone who came to my aid when I most needed help, even when they had never met me nor knew who I was. Thankyou. You have given me back my faith in humanity a little.

So now I want to introduce myself a little better. My name is Alice. I'm 18. At times I suffer with very severe anxiety and depression. At the age of fourteen I was put on prozac for this. My family has a long history of mental problems and alcoholism. Very recently someone I loved more than my own life left me. He is the only person I have ever loved and I'm not going to recover from it quickly, if ever it seems at the moment. I feel so alone. When I am not at college I spend most of my time in bed or in my own private dream world. Right now I am in an incredible amount of pain that is only just controlled. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome: and :hug: for your sadness :sad:
    You will meet many people here who will understand and help you when you are down. :smile:
  3. jamesbond

jamesbond Well-Known Member

i envy your youth. you will have more experience's to come. and your heart may be broken again. and you'll break someone else's heart and you wont mean to. and if youre real lucky you'll fall in love with some who's falling in love with you. if youre lucky........sadly, i never was. be glad your young.
    "the future may still give you a chance"
  4. Freddy

Freddy Guest

I second that.
  5. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

That was a beautifully sad comment by jamesbond....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.