that consistent recurring thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasr

how does the general population ignore that thought in the back of their head saying that life is worthless. do they even think it? why do people want to live in such curuption people say they want world peace why hasnt any one done anything about it why is our world still in poverty unemployment and starvation, how can we get on with our lives when it just sucks and where going to stuggle our whole life with bills and work and morgage and kids and houses and all that shit for what to get old and have to get someone to talk care of us why not just end it in the desent years and you wouldnt have to go through with all that bullshit. why cant any one answer these questions for me but what i really want to no is why we keep telling ourselfs that is is ok when it is blantently obvious its not

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Wow, thats a tough one! For me I guess its because every now and again I get a glimpse of brightness in my life, a moment of happiness, something to look forward to...

how does the general population ignore that thought in the back of their head saying that life is worthless. do they even think it? why do people want to live in such curuption people say they want world peace why hasnt any one done anything about it why is our world still in poverty unemployment and starvation, how can we get on with our lives when it just sucks and where going to stuggle our whole life with bills and work and morgage and kids and houses and all that shit for what to get old and have to get someone to talk care of us why not just end it in the desent years and you wouldnt have to go through with all that bullshit. why cant any one answer these questions for me but what i really want to no is why we keep telling ourselfs that is is ok when it is blantently obvious its not
What you describe is called, "life." Life is what you make of it. If you think it's all a drag -- bills, kids, mortgages, etc. -- than that's what it is. If you think your life stinks, it will. Life is more than "bullshit." Ever have a toddler put their little hand on your cheek and smile? That's not bullshit, that's what life is all about.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
One thing is that many people do not brood over this like you and I, they are out and about doing activities, working at jobs, hanging out with friends, doing their favorite hobby, and don't have time to think about the futility of life or whatever.

wasr

What you describe is called, "life." Life is what you make of it. If you think it's all a drag -- bills, kids, mortgages, etc. -- than that's what it is. If you think your life stinks, it will. Life is more than "bullshit." Ever have a toddler put their little hand on your cheek and smile? That's not bullshit, that's what life is all about.
-life isnt that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00