That feeling is back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostSpirit, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

When ever i think im getting better, it seem's im not, i hate and i mean hate waking up every day, i wish there was a place just me, my boyfriend and daughter could go, no one else about, im 22, life should just be beginning for me right?! i'v felt like this most of my teen year's, how long will it go on for? will i feel like this till the day i die, will i alway's have a problem with my weight? will i alway's look in the mirror and hate what i see? will i alway's feel i'm no good for anyone,and will i alway's hate myself? no one can tell me any of that, all i have is hope thing's will get better, and like alway's they may do for a couple of day's, but then this feeling always creep's in, iv had the lot, been on anti-d's counselling etc..

where else is there to go? who else is there to talk to? no one know's what's going on in my head, even if i explain,they dont understand, for a second, i wish someone new, new the torture i put myself thru, but the truth is no one ever will, is it not a waste of a life, to be miserable and at time's want to be dead

I love my daughter and boyfriend so much, there the only reason im still alive,

i just dont no how much longer i can go on feeling this way

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

:(

Sorry to hear Lost.

But as a twenty-five year old (well older and more wise than you :tongue:) I can tell you life still sucks, but I'm not so ashamed of the way I look, nor am I still hurting from old memories of being shunned --other more disturbing memories, but not those of social isolation.

The only real, empirical advice I can give you is that occasionally it feels better if you know that other people are suffering like you, and that means you're not alone.

Even if it feels like it.

3. LostSpirit

If today dont go as i wish, then it will be my last day here on earth

4. happykitty

happykitty New Member

You're in the UK. Go to the doctor's, get happy pills. Mention you're having suicidal thoughts and you should get something right away. Be discrete about it to the people you know, say it's for lady problems and it'll silence any inquisitive boyfriends :).

5. LostSpirit

^^ dont you think iv already done that, at least read my post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.