That guy that's outside looking in

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NeverMore81, Apr 28, 2007.

1. NeverMore81

NeverMore81 New Member

I hate my life, I hate myself and i'm too much of a coward to kill myself...

It'd be easy to say: "Why don't you just talk to your friends about it?"

Well the sad but absolute truth is that I lost all my friends when I went away to college, And they all hate me now because I never seem to talk to them they've all moved on I suppose. I mean, I guess they weren't really friends, but they were the closest I ever got to having any. I'm so lonely. I see everyone around me hanging out in groups and cliches and I feel like a big loser when I walk by myself everywhere and eat alone. I'm not a member of any club because I have no interests that would hold my attention longer than a day, and besides no matter where I go i'm sure i'll just be on the outside looking in. I'm a terrible christian, I have no useable talents that pertain to the real world. I'm ugly as a monkey that fell out of a hundred trees, my nose is so big, everyone always made fun of me and called me "Jew" in high school, I tried to play it off but it stopped being funny and started being hurtful the first day...

I don't know what to do, I have no reason to live, i'm basically waiting to die at 18... I could really use some help but i'm too antisocial and akward to seek it out face to face with anyone, so i'd appreciate any help right now, please give me a little faith in this world to keep going, and i'll do my best to repay the favor..

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'm also too freaked to seek help. But you have just helped yourself here by posting that thread hun. Could you get in touch with some of your old friends..they might still be into meeting up you never know. You say your christian..well couldn't you join a church group or bible studies group, I'm sure you would be attentive for that.
    If you ever need to talk just pm me. No one deserves to be alone in this big world of ours. :hug:

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry to hear about all that. I hope you can make use of the forum, if you ever need a friend or to talk about anything know you are welcome to PM me anytime. Hang in there and try and take care. :hug:

PS - Welcome to the forum!!!!!! :biggrin:

4. NeverMore81

NeverMore81 New Member

Thank you all very much! There is kindness out there, guess you just have to look for it, got some good ideas here, might join the local church group and try to get my religion straight and who knows summer's long maybe i'll contact an old friend or sumthing, Thanks again:smile: