That is it

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by JustSam, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustSam

JustSam Well-Known Member

I'm tired of all of these people who think that all christians are evil and God is some huge dick of guy and anyone who believes in him is an idiot.

K listen. Go ahead and think that. FINE. I DON'T FUCKING CARE. My question is why do you have to attack me automatically?
    Why do you have to constantly try to make me lose faith in Him?
    I'm not going, and honestly all of you guys who don't believe in God are ten times more in number, and ten times worse about forcing YOUR beliefs on people than any Christian I've ever met.
    When it comes to discussions about faith or religion I HAVE NO FUCKING PROBLEM if you don't believe in God k?
    I don't give a flying fuck.
    Stop trying to force your little cynical view of the world on me b/c your mom and dad didn't love you or your life is crap.
    Idc. Mine is too. Difference is I don't blame some superior being, i take that blame.
    And if you simply don't believe in God b/c you just don't that's fine too.
    Again I don't care.
    But sheeze, for how much you whine and complain about us Christians just trying to force all of our shit on you, take a damn good look at yourselves.
    Please.
    And stop blindly attacking.
    Maybe if you put some thought behind your words instead of blind hate, you might actually get through to us and your dreams will come true and we'll burn our bibles!
    WOOO!

Seriously.
    Open your minds a bit.

2. Shiroi_Hana

Shiroi_Hana Well-Known Member

I'm not a Christian, but I do believe in some sort of higher power, whatever you'd like to call it. I don't follow what Christianity teaches, but I don't think that anyone who does believe should be victimized. I'm not perfect but I don't think there is an "all-right" or "all-wrong" answer when it comes to faith. Faith is faith, and I think we all need something to believe in; it doesn't have to necessarily be religious, but we have to have something, or else I think we would all have done away with ourselves a long time ago. I think we should all respect one another's opinions and beliefs, and listen to one another. Maybe the world would be less blood-spattered for it.

3. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

The Christian God portrayed in the Old Testament is the most evil and vile character I've ever seen.

4. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.