That power...*May Trigger*

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by issacweirdo, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. issacweirdo

issacweirdo Active Member

I have had dreams...dreams...dreams that can give me power enough to kill everyone I hate without going to hell...dreams that I cannot control them....dreams...that just can't be stopped...dreams that come true, possible enough to kill....just dreams, plain dreams where my family dies, my school in flames, everyone around me dies...dreams where jesus is evil and satan is dead; jesus IS satan (in dreams, so dont SMITE ME JESUS!!! plz...) in my dreams...dreams that i can just go to anime shows and relieve of this power, this incredible power that everyone wishes to have...these dreams, am i homicidal, an average human being, or just a person willing to do suicide?...i have a criminal mind, a mind that every one desires....i hide myself, hoping that those dreams, those awful dreams just going away....This is an example of one of those dreams....

It all started with my normal dream sequence...so i will say as if in roleplay...

*Dream Sequence**Blackness* "Where am I?" *Silence* "You are in my world now." *Screaming* "What have I done to deserve this? I have gave you shelter, learned your retarded spells, and this is what I get?" *Laughter* "I am the one who gives you power. You will now obey my command." *Sobs* "Just leave me alone! I want my old friends back, my old humor where I made people laugh. Why do I suffer?" "I control darkness. You are merely a mortal child who is a small, little bug in my eyes" "All I want, is my normal life back! Is that so much to ask?" "Be gone from my eyes, and return to pathetic life." *Dream Sequence ends*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.