That Sunday night feeling.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by GreyCat, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

I ran out of Prozac over a week ago, and got some yesterday, started taking it. suicidal today and I know I'll just have to wait a few days to feel better, but felt like venting. It really bugs me, that if I didn't have to work, I would probably not feel so shit all the time. It's not that I am lazy or anything like that. It's that I just can't handle other people at all and I don't really know if I am ever going to be any different. I feel so constantly pressured and stressed, to the point of sickness, and I cant see how I am going to escape from this because obviously I need money. the reason I am on Prozac is so that I can work. This really bothers me. I have to work, to earn, to be entitled to live in this world.

Pissed off. I need some time off everything and theres no opportunity for it ever.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I wish you could just take some time for you it is hard sometimes but just try to take 10 minutes a day just for you okay have your favorite beverage close your eyes just breath but try hun to let go of all the tension inside hugs
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I m in same situation dont like to be in company some days but sometimes it does do good to get out and about.Try when getting home from work that you are prepared for your tea and relax time.Use your days off for your down time try and make your life easy as it can be when you are not at work.I know some things need doing but get a structure to make those chores easy.Also we here for support so vent here too.Take care
  4. penguin66

penguin66 Member

I totally understand your feelings. I have a good, steady job but I'm barely hanging onto it because I'm so mentally unstable. Every Sunday night I get anxiety bc I know I have to go into work to get money. But, I'd rather be on my couch, sleeping.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.