That the last straw

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxRNBxXx, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

OMFG im so angry and hurt and upset again i wish i could post on here a picture of myself for you's to see me so you can tell me yourselfs if you think im fat??? I mean feel free to pm me your facebook accounts and ill add you? then you can see my pictures before making comments about how if i feel fat eat healthy etc etc.

I have just come across a picture on fb...

Its from saturday night... its a random picture a guy has took on his mobile... it happened to have me and my niece in the background.... shes been tagged in it as she happend to know this guy... but what a surprise i have been tagged as "The fat one" then they all like the photo and comment on it. " she was a stunner" then "lol" "she was disgusting".

Ive had enough of this now... first my boss at work and now this.

I have actually lost 1 stone and 3lb since may.

I give up i really do im never eating again until people stop takign the piss out of me and caling me FAT!!!

Im a size 14 im not hugeeee but im not tiny. People say im not fat but i CEARLY AM!!!

FFS i hate myself and the way i look
  2. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I feel like *method* my skin off my body.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

omg 14 is not fat i hate to see what they say abt me god people are asses and just cruel
  4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I was a size 14 and that is not FAT!! Hang in there! There are several things you can do to slim down without exercise. Like not eating 4-6 hours before bed. This will show dramatic results. Your stomach is amazing. You eat a lot it stretches, but you eat less and it shrinks. Drink lots of water to keep skin elastic and replace sweets with fruit. Hope this helps. :hug: forget what others label you. You are worth more than their opinions. :D :hug:
  5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Size 14 is definitely not in the least fat. Not even anywhere near it. :) trust me. Just ignore people and their comments. all that matters in the long run is what you think. and you have to think positive happy thoughts about yourself. trust me. Do something for me? Look at yourself in the mirror when you wake up in the morning. tell yourself this: "I am not fat, I am a beautiful human being that deserve to be happy and healthy like the rest of the humans in this world." or something along those lines. :) itll eventually sink in and you'll believe yourself. :) it really works and helps with the self esteem. <3
  6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I dont eat badly... thats the thing im big from being depressed when i was in a abussive relationship but my meds always make me put weight on too...

i just messaged the person who tagged me as fat in the picture... this is what i put... btw ill take out mine and there last names for safety reasons as dont wanna get told off in here for naming people lol...

Rachel: 09 August at 22:33 its nice to see your all getting your kick out of calling me fat. well done im proud of you. *claps*

Mike 09 August at 22:39 Report
    to be fair its a joke that got out of hand for my liking forget about it x

Rachel: 09 August at 22:41 lol forget about it yeah ok i will. i forgot about it like 10 mins ago after i came across it. I just think its kinda sad that you all do that. It defo so your imatturity!

Mike 09 August at 22:43 Report
    thats good then!

im so angry and i cant stop crying and like FFS why do i leave a abusive husband then get random people bullying me? i just cant be left alone can i? its always me... i aways have to get dragged down. why do i feel like im always being punished

You really wanna see me die dont you
  7. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

and now there trying to add me on FB WTF ????????
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Seen pics of you and don't think you're fat at all :hug:
  9. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thanks vikki :eek:( wish i could beloeve that myself but i dont think thats going ot happen anytime soon... *sighs* i really am sickto death of being known or seen as the "fat girl" all my mates are pretty and slim size 8-10 or even a nice 12... i hate being the biggest. i hate being me i hate going clothes shopping and feeling depressed trying stuff on.. i HATE looking at myself in the mirror i god damn hat being me :(
  10. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

If you feel bad about your weight then you could try joining a gym and getting down to a smaller size (though not too small mind you). I'm not saying you're fat in the least, even though I obviously wouldn't know either way, but if it makes you feel so down then if you work at it hard enough, you'll become thinner and perhaps with that, feel happier.

I honestly don't think it matters what me, or that guy, or anyone else thinks. If you're unhappy with your weight then change that. If you're happy with it as it is, then ignore those immature idiots and don't let them get you down about it. :hug:
  11. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Ugh, people are idiots. I've had similair stuff happen, on Facebook (which I've now deleted) I got labelled as "the skinny one". And not only on FB, but constant (and i mean CONSTANT) comments in real life too. I well and truely know I am skinny though, and I'm working on a change in that prespect. If you truely feel bad about how you look, work on changing it, nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
  12. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well today i have eaten NOTHING!!! and i dont plan on it either... :( ill show them

tonights going to be great
  13. jenniferelaine

jenniferelaine Well-Known Member

I got tagged by an ex's friend as a "muddy stick" in a picture. At best its mean, but if you look it up in UD, it is REALLY horrible. She got told off, and I have yet to see her again (18 months later).

The person who tagged the picture should AT LEAST have the decency to un-tag the picture and apologize (profusely) to you. Report them for the tag, block them, and then try to forget about it.
  14. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

If you're unhappy about your weight then do something about it. Hit the gym more and eat healthy. :hug:
  15. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

You should eat, your body needs the nutrients. Just eat healthily.
  16. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Starving yourself isn't going to help. When your body goes into starvation mode, you will conserve as much energy as you can and when you do eat again, you will store most of it as fat.
  17. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

This is going to be slightly different from others have said.

I am large, but I used to be thin. I hate what people say and think. I've been losing weight now for several months, but still.

When people say things like they did to you, it hurts deeper than anybody can imagine. It hurts like hell and I know exactly how you are feeling. You can't just write it off.

And being told to go exercise and eat right are iritants because that doesn't solve the immediate pain.

I stopped letting anybody take my picture years ago. No pictures of me, ever. Period. And everybody around me knows it. No compromises.

And my mother in law has been told off aboud commenting on weight. I told her to stuff it, that it hurt and that I would NOT attend functions with her present if that is what she was going to say.

These things have helped.

And, like Dave N said, not eating won't do you anygood. Your body will respond completely the opposite. You will not lose properly, but will actually gain in the end. My doctor told me that.

Try eating small meals throughout the day. That will keep you full and you will eat less.

But, sweetie, 14 is NOT fat. It's nowhere near to it. Not even close.

Don't give up. And I do so understand. And congrats on what you have lost! (I've lost 40 so far, no much, but working on it.) You're doing great already!!!!
  18. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thank you so much for your response... you completely hit everything on the head with your reply. and YES it really does annoy me when people say "If your not happy with your weight then eat healthy and exercise" well HELLO what do you think i have been doing for the last few months.

Anyway today my boss yet again said in the office "What do you want for dinner fatty" then started laughing and went oh shit... then came over to me and touched my arm and said im sorry you know im only kidding with you....

Tonight I have lied to my parents... i told them i had to be in work mega early so could my daughter stay with them... so yeah im alone tonight im just going to lock myself away... i cant bare looking at myself let alone be around anyone...
  19. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Beauty is on the inside as well. I have many female friends that are 14 or larger and I love them. I dont see size. I see souls. So do many other people. Dont let the shallow remarks of some unhappy people get to you. Smile, walk proud. Be happy the way god made you.
  20. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

You know what your boss is doing is harrassment. You should tell him that it is not a joke and it hurts. Be straight and honest with him.

Then, document what he says and when. And, if it keeps up or gets worse, go to human resources. They can help.

Nobody has to work in that environment.

And I understand how you feel about wanting to be alone. It's horrid what's happenning to you.

Hang in there with me. We're in this together, now! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.