That the last straw

Status
Not open for further replies.
A size 14 is not fat at all! Women look much better with curves and I hate how the modelling industry and the media has made people think that the skinnier a person is, the better. Deep down men want women with curves because it's a subconcious thing. Hips for procreation, etc.

I used to be really thin and then a had a child and gained a bunch of weight. It's when I am feeling down on myself and have no confidence that men don't notice me. No matter what size I have been. When I am feeling great about myself (size 12, 10, 8..I fluctuate like mad, even when I was a 4 pre-preg) I get noticed but if not, no one bothers to look.

What you boss is doing really pisses me off. That is so inappropriate for workplace behaviour. Can you file a compliant of sorts?

As for the people on FB, people say these things because they feel bad about themselves and need to make themselves feel better. Plain and simple. They laugh at others because it's easier than taking a good long and hard look at themselves and what is wrong with them. I would not become their friend. In fact, I have deleted people like this off my FB and out of my real life as well, and I am finding life much more enjoyable without the negativity.

:hug:

Keep up the good work!

I have tried the not eating bit and it's true..you just gain it back like mad after. :/

cashing_out

I agree with a previous post by ema. Your boss is harrassing you. There are laws against it. Dont be afraid to stand up to your boss. Like Ema said, tell him, document and if it continues, go straight to HR. I gave speaches on this once upon a time. You have rights and do not deserve to be treated the way you are.

Black Beauty

Your Facebook message to him was all wrong. You have to be exactly blunt with how you feel, otherwise you're just being fake. This is how it should have gone:

Rachel: 09 August at 22:33 I have actually lost 1 stone and 3lb since may.

I give up i really do im never eating again until people stop takign the piss out of me and caling me FAT!!!

Im a size 14 im not hugeeee but im not tiny. People say im not fat but i CEARLY AM!!!

FFS i hate myself and the way i look

I dont eat badly... thats the thing im big from being depressed when i was in a abussive relationship but my meds always make me put weight on too...

Mike 09 August at 22:39 Report
Oh my God I never realised you were going through so much shit, I am so sorry!!!

Rachel: 09 August at 22:41 Well today i have eaten NOTHING!!! and i dont plan on it either... Tonight I have lied to my parents... i told them i had to be in work mega early so could my daughter stay with them... so yeah im alone tonight im just going to lock myself away... i cant bare looking at myself let alone be around anyone... im so angry and i cant stop crying and like FFS why do i leave a abusive husband then get random people bullying me? i just cant be left alone can i? its always me... i aways have to get dragged down. why do i feel like im always being punished

You really wanna see me die dont you

Mike 09 August at 22:43 Report
Please don't do that! I feel awful! As an apology I shall now go and commit suicide to atone for being such a dick!

You have to be real. No more sarcasm. Guilt trip, guilt trip, guilt trip. If it isn't working - guilt trip even more. Be as manipulative as possible if you want results. The main thing is YOU'RE RIGHT, HE'S WRONG. Don't be a pushover. You have already given your power over to him by letting him frame the situation.

If you don't fit in with the world - grab the world by its edges and shape it into a way that you can fit into. In African countries it's an honour to be fat because it means you're wealthy enough to afford food. Make life Hell for this guy by accepting his friend request and posting on his wall that you have been really hurt by what he said so all his friends can see that he's a bastard - don't turn the other cheek.

If you can't beat them - beat them even harder.

If the world asks for your all - give it even more.

This is the best quote I've ever come across: "The doctor said it was cancer - I CALL IT A CHALLENGE".

Yes, I realise it's super hard - trust me, I've had similar problems, this girl I liked for over a year told me she wasn't sexually attracted to me and fuuuck it was emasculating. But you know what, it doesn't make me want to give up. It just makes me want to work even harder to show her one day that she missed out on someone unique.

ema

Antiquities Friend
For the person on fb, i would avoid all the drama and just simply say, "i'm not ok with what you do. it hurt me and i don't like it. please change the tag."

if he won't, then defriend him. no friend anyway, sweetie.

For the person on fb, i would avoid all the drama and just simply say, "i'm not ok with what you do. it hurt me and i don't like it. please change the tag."

if he won't, then defriend him. no friend anyway, sweetie.
thats the thing its not a friend hun... its a random person who knows my niece... he tagged her in the pic... it was on her pics as shes tagged in it thats how i came across it. but because i sent him a message on fb saying what he did was wrong etc hes trying to add me on fb... :(

ema

Antiquities Friend
pfft, what a jerk!

i would refuse it and in the space for reason, tell him no way, not the way he treated you with the pic! let him know!

some people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00