that time of the month

oval

i havent seen a thread like this here yet and i wondered if anyone wants to share some tips? what helps you? :surrender: :please:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirikun

I used to have TERRIBLE cramps and nausea in my earlier teens. e we I would literally spend like two days in bed. I:

BUT I think I do have some tips.

1. Contraceptives. I'm not sexually active, but have been on the contraceptive patch for my skin. :) Not only does it make your period very regular and predictable, but it makes everything much less painful.

2. Masturbation. I hate to say this, but it really helps loosen things up haha! Also it's just... Nice, sometimes. :P

oval

hah thank you! :laugh:
yeah about time to get on contraceptions, i feel like im dying every month.
btw, hi there fellow german :shake:

oval

oh i know. that and having heard that some gained weight from the pill, made me not wanna get on it. i know there are diffrent kinds so maybe ill get lucky and get the right one right away.
i used paracetamols (not as a contraceptive lol) but theres gotta be another way to survive besides pain killers

Mirikun

Ahh, yeah, I take paracetamol too as a painkiller. I find it very affective!

There are soo many different variations of just the pill, hehh. <3 I didn't want to try it because taking something like that once a day would be difficult for me to remember and such blah blah. The patch (German; Pflaster) is really great. You change it once a week and tadaaa~ All good. I really love it anyway. :)

oval

Ahh, yeah, I take paracetamol too as a painkiller. I find it very affective!

There are soo many different variations of just the pill, hehh. <3 I didn't want to try it because taking something like that once a day would be difficult for me to remember and such blah blah. The patch (German; Pflaster) is really great. You change it once a week and tadaaa~ All good. I really love it anyway. :)
i dont wanna have to depend on pain killers. bc everytime i happend not to have any i was screwed.
im thinking maybe something like a certain tea, magnesium pills..and the like. i tried a heating pad but that only made it worse :huh:
maybe theres certain food that would be good :confused:

Being a man helps me
*jealous* :dry:

Gaining weight was my No.1 concern and reason for avoiding the pill for AGES, I went and its a very small side effect, I honestly think it may be a myth. but dont hold me to that.
But the only "weight" i gained was in my bust, and it was alot. not that im complaining now i must say, I like my boobs lol, i just keep them well hidden form prying eyes. that i dont like.
But the pill (micro-lite was the one i was on) was the only thing to actually stop my pains.
And ironic this thread is here, I got mine yesterday, and i am DYING from them. Havent been on the pill in about 2-3months. just havent been able to get the prescription. but hopefully next month i will. :)

hot water bottles are me friend during this time. ;)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00