Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nothingreal, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nothingreal

Nothingreal Member

You know that hollow pain you get... when you sit alone... it makes it hard to breath...

I don't want to live the life I have been given... I can't love it... I can't love anything... I can't be loved either... I'm a burden to two people who thought they wanted kids then found out the were wrong after having four...

I want to leave this world and end this life before it can get any worse...

I know what I need... I just can't get it... it's standing there just out of reach laughing...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your parents love you and if you leave that would cause them so much more pain hun You need support and care and it is right there hun you just have to reach out for it ok
    You talk to your doc you call crisis line you go to hospital and get the support that care YOU deserve hugs
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Work towards loving yourself. To Hell with the rest of the world today. Maybe tomorrow. But today, right this moment, think only about you!

Okay your parents shouldn't of had kids. Their problem. They made the mistake, not you. So don't let yourself hurt. Don't let them win by allowing yourself to believe what you THINK they may feel about you. You are better than a mistake they made. They gave you a life. Yeah, I guess you can't love it. You need to make it your life. Not sticking to one someone else gave you. When they gave you a life, it came as a clean slate. Now a few mistake have shown up on the board. You can wipe those away and write down the agenda YOU want, not what someone else might think you should have.

So what is it that you think you need? Death? What is it that is just out of reach? Death? Or maybe... a better life if you allow yourself that pleasure. With some work and the people around here, you can have that if you want. Trust me, no one here is laughing...just waiting for you to accept the help they can offer. Can you love yourself enough to accept some help?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.