That's how that was

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaidDave, Jul 11, 2010.

1. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

The blood vials filled with feces and urine seemed to intrigue what he tried to hide from his mask of crimson turning purple. "Hey there, I wouldn't step too far out in that ocean if I were you." He knows where he's going. It's where everyone is going. A sea of bodies being erased by time in a fit of infinite. The possibilities seem endless unless you're in your stream. "The data doesn't always flow right, sometimes it shorts out, sometimes it tends to glitch." It's a perfection not capable of being expressed by those in our circle or the sphere down the street of blood and cadavers."Always looking for something you can't quite access, eh?" Perhaps they are around us but we never notice them. Much like air there is no second thought given because it's just a given. The thought makes them drown in bottles and cocktails of destruction and implosions. "Where did the son of a bitch go? Running circles around me again.". An aging star in a destructive mood. Does that end the flow of data in a stream of blood?

2. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

Standing in a palace of ice so beautiful. My goddess stands at the center of the foyer. Dressed in white. I stand still asking for a hand that doesn't exist. Like a fire losing it's fuel she slowly disappears again. Falling into a cold semi solid dungeon with Venus floating on the wall. The violins and trumpets bring in the gold light sought for years. Injecting the beauty she wears into me. Wrapping around my skin. The ground slowly melts into a dark abyss. The light guiding me down. The slow rising bubbles ensuring peace in the depth of the cold water. A whirlpool spins and spits me into the world, into a familiar place where the night sky is clear and the air is peaceful. A familiar time not seen in decade. Where did all these ghosts come from? You're still alive. I've seen you recently. The sun rising with the violins and trumpets made of ages ago. A tune that sets the tone for a moment of silence. In that silence we found a sound that echos through the ages. A voice that soothes the chaos.

3. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

Walking in a giant ballroom made of marble. All these faces are familiar. Everyone seems angry. Back up is so far away and probably dead. We never had it actually. It was just a mask made of flesh of animals from the side of the road. The faces are haunting and cold. No open arms here. Weird little room. The way out is which you came but you're too lazy to move. Moving without walking seems to be a good option. Or fuck it gotta get the fuck out of here. "excuse me. out of my way. fuck outta my way. stand aside.". The world under the feet and over the shoulders. It's like a giant placenta. We are lost.

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what to reply to your posts, they're a bit weird, I guess. But then you know me: weird is a compliment coming from me :smile:

Did you write this yourself?

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I particularly like this one. Sounds more like you than the other two posts.
    :hug: