Thats is...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by littlered1976, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlered1976

littlered1976 Member has to be done.
    I gave my ex an ultimatam, dump her or I'll kill myself.
    Well he's only gone and dumped her....
    For fuck sake, thats just made it worse. He will hate me now, our friendship will never recover from this.

What the fuck am I going to do?

I'll give you an insite into where I am just now with getting help.
    Went to Dr and asked to be refered to psychotherapy....they sent me to Beating the Blues computer CBT program.

I have never been refered.

I went back to the Dr and she said that Falkirk District Association for Mental Health would be my best bet, they are a vollentery association. Gave me some tablets to help me sleep.

So I went for an initial appointment, the woman there said Al-Anon would give me the best support. She would fast track me as I'm having suicidal thoughts.

Went Al-anon, did not understand any of it.

Back to Beating the Blues (which I have been going to now for the past 6 weeks) the guy said to me that if I need to be seen quick I'd need to pay for councilling.

What the fuck is going on here, I'm doing my bloody best to get help and I get shafted at every given opertunity.

How the hell do I get help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does it take, me going into the Dr office and tell them I've just taken all my pills, will you help me now?

Last time I took all my pills the made me wait to speak to some one, then sent me home.

I am really pissed off, and totaly backed into a corner with only 1 option.
  2. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

you are an explorer

most of the suggustions you followed.... frustrated you are

for that reason you only hear a few of the people talking to you

to start someone did what was asked without fully knowing the outcome.... i am sorry for your pain that started this

sometimes there is not just one option.... how about many options

do you have family you can stay with for a night? or a few hours in the day say with a friend..... if not how about people you know over the phone that you can quietly talk with to help make the next decissions (okay read some of your post - i guess if your current friends have not called or text that my suggustion might mean you need to call let them know in a message you need to talk about some of the current decisions you have to make now that you explored things.... sounds complicated but please do not say to your friends message machine you "need to talk"..... i do not know where you are at but they have some phone numbers for a group over the phone called the sameritans in forum which might help till your friends start calling back to find out what is up) (sorry, again needed to see what you have wrote to understand where you got to this)

please continue to return here and write along with all the other things that might come up or have come up
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
  3. littlered1976

littlered1976 Member

I stay with the friend I told to dump his girlfriend:smile:
    I have told no one about this, this has been going on since June.
    I am too scared to tell my sister (she has enough problems of her own) or anyone else, they will all probably not understand, and I need everyone to be ok with me.
    So really I have no on to talk to, dont worrk wont do it tonight, but soon I think.

After asking for help, and being passed about like the plague, I have only one conclusion no one wants to help.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I understand your frustration i do i hve been struggling for along time to get my daughter help still am. You need to go back to your doctor and tell him no one has helped you need to go to the hospital and tell them you need help now.
    Call the head of your district who ever runs the health division and let t hem know you are not getting any help and what can be done to get it for you.
    I would go as far as writing an article in the newspaper on how desperate people get as they are shoved away again and again when they are told help is available. It is pathetic really but don't let them win keep fighting okay as i said i have been fighting now for 3 years almost to get her help but no one seems to care enough yet. i still have 2 more options and if they don't work out then i will have to consider a third Scream yell do everything you can to get their attention because obiviously theyare all deaf and blind. to peoples pain
  5. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

Have you checked out Falkirk's council website?

Emergency Duty Team

If you need an urgent social work service outwith the normal office hours, you can contact the Emergency Duty Team on 01786 470500. The team is there to help anyone experiencing personal or family problems that reach a crisis at nights, weekends or bank holidays.
    Social Work headquarters

Hope Street
    FK1 5RW

Telephone: 01324 506400
  6. littlered1976

littlered1976 Member

Dont want to be sectioned, thats the why I keep it to myself.
    If everyone found out I really could not live with it, that would be the nail in the coffin.
    I'll phone the Dr again and see when I can get an appointment, I'm not hopefull it will be this week..
  7. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

Keep us updated with what the doc says.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.