thats it for me.........

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jase, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jase

jase Member

I havent had many posts here but have been here often since finding the site about 2 months ago. I just wanted to say thanks to the people on here for making the last few months atleast bearable but I have come to the end.....I cant take my pathetic life anymore and Monday is it for me....I have everything I need and will do it Monday so my wife isnt around and isnt the one to find me. Thanks again............
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jase,
    There are many avenues to go down.. You don't have to do this..Have you given meds and therapy a fair chance to help you?? It takes time they aren't miracle workers..
    I have been suicidal since I was thirteen, I'm fifty two now.. I have gone down many of those paths and after being in therapy for four years and on meds for fifteen years I am at least stable where I don't think about as much as I use to..Sure it's the first thing I think about in the day but I set it aside and keep trying to live positive.. I still have alot of problems but at least they're out in the open so my therapist knows where I am coming from..
    Give life more of a chance and go to therapy where you can work on these thoughts.Keep posting here on the forum.. Maybe you don't get many replys because you are quiet. Talk to us and tell us whats happening.. Let us help support you!!! Take Care!!
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I certainly agree with Stranger 1 here: I'm 53 with 25 plus years of serious suicidal thoughts. If it worked for us, you can surely give it some more time. Send me a private message and I will respond. Between myself and Stranger we have 50 years of knowledge to pass along. And there are others. Try posting a bit more and send me a pm. At least let us try and help you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.