Thats it i give in

Status
Not open for further replies.

sui caedere

All people tell me is things will get better what i total load of crap.Things are getting worse and i can not take this shit any longer.

so this time the voices i hear i will let win.
i have no fight left and even i know i can not win a fight which i can not win.

I knew this day was coming and it looks like the day is today.

but this day will be the best day of my life even if it is the last.

I've been considering this option for two weeks, I feel like killing myself - you know what's stopped me so far? I don't know what'll happen if I don't. Do you? Do you really know what is next in your life? Look at paul Gascoigne - everybody 'knew' he would kill himself eventually... now he's out of rehab and enjoying the remainder of his life!

Think it through - so many do, and so many choose to - be brave, make that choice.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Have you talked to your shrink about skyzophrenia?? if you are hearing voices it a good possibility that you are.. The voices are wrong.. You have to fight them back, only you can do that..If your this close to commiting then you need to go to the hospital and tell them..Being in the hospital beats the hell out of suicide..At least in there they can get you stable..Life will get better once you have control of yourself..Please don't listen to those lies, they are wrong...

Troubled2008

All people tell me is things will get better what i total load of crap.Things are getting worse and i can not take this shit any longer.

so this time the voices i hear i will let win.
i have no fight left and even i know i can not win a fight which i can not win.

I knew this day was coming and it looks like the day is today.

but this day will be the best day of my life even if it is the last.
Even I think this message is stupid.. but...... you may have fallen pray to the major religions.... I actually tried to dedicate my life to those ideals thinking I would be better.. and it seemed the gods got mad at me....... This will take me quite a while to figure out in my own mind....... but I guess the point is like.... well... I'm not sure the real gods are down with all that major religion dogma s**t........ *I* was or am still down with it... but was certainly punished when I attempted to improve my life through Christianity........ strange

asri

Mate,

Inspired by the last line in ur post..Why not live EVERY DAY like it would be the last day and hence the best???

FIGHT those voices.. they obviously dont know what they are talking about!!! And they cant be right..

Talk to us

xxx

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
....hi. many of us have heard the voices. the dark place that calls. that is how i describe it. it promises peace if you just succumb to it.

but it is lying. we have a reason to be HERE now, instead of NO where.

we do not know what comes next....and i am stopped by the thought of WHAT IF IT IS WORSE THAN NOW?

when our life is over HERE, then we will find out what, if anything, is next. and that is the proper order of things.

hold on to this life - and eventually you will discover your reason for being here. you will find something in this life that gives you peace, or joy, or love, or maybe all these things.

i know it sounds like crap, to say ''things will get better'''. i am still hoping for that myself. so won't say it to you - but - i will say that i hope you stick this out. and you can lean on us here. pm if you ever want to talk. and let us help you through it. . . xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00