That's it.I give up.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Dec 23, 2010.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Not on life,I am not giving up on life.
    Not giving up on this place,or anyone here.

Just on someone somewhere else.

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Why'd you give up?

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

how are you feeling now nomoneytoplease?
    im here if you wanna vent and tell us some more about what happend ok :smile:
  4. NoMoneyToPlease

Sorry guys,I shouldn't have posted this,it was on impulse and you have your own troubles to deal with.

I'm just in a hopeless situation,plus I have some witless and quite bafflingly offended creature from the black latrine using his unique ability to see only his own little world view as justification for wallowing in my pain.
    Have you ever had an enraged idiot just appear out of the blue ranting like they know you?And they give off that "I used to look up to you" vibe?
    Even you don't know them and you're sure as hell you've never met or talked with them in your life?

Normally a person like this wouldn't bother me but he is big enough of one of life's loudmouth small fry's to actually have the puny nature to annoy me while my powers are at an all time low.
    Which they are.

I feel like a fly being chased by turds.

Thank bejesus for this place and you guys. :)

Here's a strange,alive,floating apple for you. :reub:
  5. victor

victor Account Closed

lol, ive no clue what ure talkin bout but i hope ure ok tho. n thanks 4 a strange alive floating apple - awesome describtion:D take it easy, man
  6. NoMoneyToPlease

Victor.If you ever find me to be making sense,then please hurry to the nearest doctor and get yourself checked out to see if you have become retarded.

Have a nice holiday. :)
  7. victor

victor Account Closed

mate, thank u!!!!!!!!!! i needed that:D im also not making sence most of the time but i couldnt admit it:):):) u too, enjoy:) :love: