thats it im done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Izziebabystar, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

fuck it all you know what i mean
    im done i cant do this anymore and i dont want to
    im homeless, so is my partner. we have nowhere to go anymore. so we are fucked. the only thing my brain is telling me is to slit my wrists and get it over with. if i die then fine if i dont then its a hospital roof over my head and my partners.
    i cant fight anymore
    i dont want to
    and im not going to
    fuck you world

2. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

:hug: izzie, you might be in a really hopeless situation right now and i understand this but there are people who can help, places you can go. please just think about it

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

where are you staying now?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

reach out to community services go to womens shelter for now you can do that much. Go to the churches in your area and see what they have to offer to help you. there is still hope please don't give up yet.

5. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hi do you have a contact number for your local crisis team? They may be able to help you, and it sounds like you could really do with a helping hand with how your feeling at the moment. If not you could go to the A&E in Plymouth and talk to someone? Do you have any support around you at the moment? Hope you manage to stay here and talk to us x

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your circumstancs....please don't give up..the others have some good advice....take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.