Thats It - Its ALL Over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FyresGirl, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FyresGirl

FyresGirl New Member

Guess I dont know where to turn anymore, Ive been on meds, spoken to councellors, one threw the Doctors, and one with work, had the crisis team here....... None of it makes a difference any longer. I can say I am fine, but when Inside I am screaming and no one can hear there isnt any point anymore. Im alone and have no one here, guess that is the way it should be.... My final place to say goodbye. x

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You're not alone fyresgirl ~ welcome to the site. what's making you feel this way?

3. FyresGirl

FyresGirl New Member

My Family dont talk to me, I have no friends or anyone, was abused as a child have been a self harmer for 11 years, have never been able to get over what happened, boyfriend works thousands of miles away in Iraq. Ex Husband use to beat me.....................

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi FryesGirl,

Sending :hug: your way. It's nice to meet you, and I'm glad you found this site.

Welcome. :hugtackles:

May you find this site resourceful and full of genuine care. :shake:

Mr. A

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear you were abused as a child, have you ever received professional help for this, such as therapy??

why don't your family talk to you.

6. FyresGirl

FyresGirl New Member

Seen Councellors before, nothing really helped me there, Work even sent me to one to try and help, but it didnt. I get panic attacks and flash backs and I want to die so bad to stop them.....I cant close my eyes and feel safe because of what I see everyday. My family, they talk to me when it suits them, just to say HI, they live a few hundred miles away and cant handle my emotional personality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.