That's it I've had enough!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

I gave my ex girlfriend a few days to clear both our heads because we were both undecided on what we should do next. We suggested that seeing other people as new friends would be good but within days of going on some kind of "date" with this guy she is now in a relationship with him and I only found out over Facebook, she didn't even bother to tell me :(
    On Sunday we both agreed to having a break of speaking with eachother for a few days and she promised never to hurt me like everybody else has done thus far. She said I was her soul mate and best friend as well as boyfriend when we were dating at least. I feel let down again :(

Everybody always seems to make promises they don't (but can) keep. She even told me not to go a date with this girl who asked me out last week, so now I feel like the biggest prat in the World. I'm getting tired of being a nice person as it is doing me no good at all.

My Grandparents, Father, Older half sister, closest friend from my youth, one of my best friends and now my treasured soul mate has deserted me :(

I'm so depressed and I don't think I have a hope in hells chance of finding love again. I have no trust in anybody or life anymore.

2. Kandiman

Kandiman Member

Wow. I can completely sympathize here - had exactly the same situation with my ex-fiancée three years ago. That was pretty much how I learnt the hard way that women lie. Constantly.

Thing is, once you learn that, it doesn't bother you ever again. Take a couple of days, think about it, get comfortable with it. I promise you that it's more freeing a thought than it sounds.

3. thebaronspell

Another one of my ex's said almost the same thing and made me out to be the nicest person around yet I wasn't worth fighting for. I've done all this before though having to get comfortable with everything and I'm lacking the faith now.

4. Kandiman

Kandiman Member

I know exactly where you're coming from - I get the 'nicest person in the world' speech all the time, yet I've been shafted by every woman I've ever made the mistake of getting close. The fiancée I mentioned? She tried to kill me. Twice.

The thing is that women want bad boys. They do. They claim they don't, but they do. And we're the guys that they cry to when they get screwed over by the bad boys.

It basically gives you two options: Become a bad boy yourself in a weird 'Sandy from Grease' kinda way or put up with being the friend. That said, I've tried both, and I'll take option B. I can happily be single for whatever's left of my life (though, admittedly, that isn't going to be long) but I couldn't live with the guilt of being the kind of man women want.

5. thebaronspell

Sorry to hear of your near death experiences with women. I'm fed up of shafted just for nice, if anybody younger then me (21) don't go down the route we did you'll only fail. Well I'm not being used anymore as a shoulder to cry on. I'd rather be single then face this pain anymore from anybody. I've got a possible 79 years left, where can one buy thick rope from?

6. Kandiman

Kandiman Member

There's more to life than women. Do the next best thing: Get rich and successful and live like Hef just to spite them.

7. thebaronspell

I'm not quite sure I'd like to be rich by myself though.

8. Wanteddead

Wanteddead Account Closed

I can relate about a woman making all kinds of promises and then being a total let down. Women will often do that keep you around as a back up plan while she has a new man, it's quite cruel.

Hef has a wife just so you know! I agree though it's best to focus on yourself if you look for happiness in others you will be let down time after time, I know first hand.

A partner should be someone who compliments you and makes you feel good not someone who you rely on for happiness. Sorry if I'm coming off as down playing your suffering just a little words of advice. There's no doubt when a woman is cruel or let's you down it can be very hard. Try to be positive there's a better woman out there for you who will treat you like a king and not take anything about you for granted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.