thats it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by red_trail, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red_trail

red_trail Active Member

i wanna end it and Im sure that nothing anyone says is gunna stop it from happening. i dont have any friends, and no one likes me, and no one cares, so i might as well go...

2. Renaud

Renaud Member

I had the same feelings about 5 years ago. I tried to commit suicide. It was just a pure luck that I didn't succeed.

Over the 5 latter years I've learned some things. If you're interested you can write a pm to me. Let us have a conversation.

3. red_trail

red_trail Active Member

no one is ever gunna care about me... i have jsut been thru the msot traumatic thing ever... i cant do it anymore and Im thinking that Im gunna die now...becuase i carnt seem to get myself out of this mindset of death right now :(

4. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

hey people dont like me eather...and if you really need a friend id be your friend

5. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

tell us what happend

6. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

Hang in there we all know how you feel and we wish we could lift you up... :hug:

7. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

we all need friends. i also would be your friend. let me know what is going on. i would love to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.